Ready to Rock Right out-of-the box
We know how much you love to play, so we designed our XD Series drum kits for fast and easy, tool-free setup. Just pull the kit out of the box, position the drum and cymbal pads the way you like 'em and plug in; it's just that simple. And when you're finished playing, just fold up the kit and stash it behind the couch or underneath the bed. Now your significant other will still respect you in the morning!
The way drums "feel" is one of the most important factors, especially for drummers who use electronic drums for practice and then return to an acoustic kit for live performance. So we gave our pads a natural rubber surface, which mimics the feel of real skins and minimizes false triggering. All of our kits feature sturdy, extruded aluminum frames, which provide a solid foundation for the drum and cymbal pads. You'll really appreciate this added stability when you're rockin' out full-tilt.
Easy setup and feel are important, but how do they sound? Thanks to their vast libraries of top-notch studio and live drum, percussion and cymbal sounds, XD Series drums sound great! Whether you choose the ultra-compact XD60-LE or full-size XD60-USB with 110 sounds each, or opt for the XD70-USB with 735 sounds, you'll get professional, studio-grade sounds that will simply blow you away. And if that's still not enough, you can always use XD's MIDI capability to build your own library via external MIDI sound modules. Plus you can program and store your favorite kits for instant recall.
March to the Beat of Your own Drum
Acoustic drums sound fantastic, but can cause real volume issues, especially in a small club or when you need to practice at home late at night. XD Series drum kits provide the ideal solution, allowing you to control the volume and still satisfy your desire to rock out. You can practice with the built-in metronome or play along with your favorite tunes thanks to the convenient Aux inputs and USB connectivity. Output options abound including headphones (your neighbors will thank you), stereo and mono Main Outs, plus USB/MIDI for hooking up external sound modules.
With millions of satisfied and loyal customers, BEHRINGER is the industry leader in both build quality and value. Nothing exemplifies this philosophy more than our XD Series electronic drum kits, which usher in a new era of functionality, features and affordability.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
• 8-piece electronic drum set with HDS110USB sound module
• Ships ready to rock with everything you need to start immediately
• 10 factory presets plus 5 user-programmable drum sets
• USB interface to connect with any virtual instrument and drum software (not included)
• HDS (High Definition Sampling) technology provides an authentic drumming experience
• 123 studio-grade drum, cymbal and percussion sounds
• Realistic-feeling, natural playing trigger pads and cymbals
• Dual-zone snare pad for drum head and rim playing techniques
• Audio input to play along with your iPod*, iPhone*, iPad*, or MP3 player
• Built-in sequencer for play-along practice and performance
• Professionally composed tracks cover a wide variety of musical styles
• All sounds are velocity-sensitive for natural dynamic response
• 3-Year Warranty Program**
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
• Includes: - HDS110USB sound module - Kick pedal, pad and stand - 1 x 8" dual-zone snare pad - 3 x 8" single-zone pads - 3 x 12" cymbals - Hi-hat trigger pedal - Drum rack with mounting hardware - Multi-pin breakout cable for easy setup - Pair of drumsticks - Drum tool - Quick start guide and assembly instructions