When using the X-MADI card, the X32 console will allow you to select a block of 32 out of the possible 64 MADI channels available. Both the 56-channel (AES10-1991) and 64-channel (AES10-2003) MADI streams are supported for maximum compatibility. The BNC and fibre optic connectivity can also be used simultaneously, creating a reliable redundancy network with fibre optic installations.
MADI is found in professional recording and broadcast studios around the world. The X-MADI card is the perfect solution for integrating the X32 into current installations using the MADI protocol.
• 32-channel, bi-directional audio interface via MADI (AES10)
• Optical duplex SC-plugs (IEC874-19) to connect with fibre optic MADI devices
• Multimode fibre optic cable length of up to 2 km supported
• Dual BNC terminals for transmission via standard 75-Ohm coaxial cable of up to 100 m length
• BNC connectivity can be used as a redundancy network with fibre optic installations
• Console allows selecting a block of 32 out of up to 64 MADI channels
• Both MADI formats 56-channel (AES10-1991) and 64-channel (AES10-2003) supported
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Designed and engineered in Germany