• Features Mackie Control* mode for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
• Long-wearing 60-mm master fader
• Dual-Layer mode for quick change between DAW and instrument control
• Pre-confi gured control elements for instant operation out of the box
• User-friendly editor application for in-depth confi guration downloadable free of charge from www.behringer.com
• 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fl y adjustments of your favorite parameters
• 16 dedicated illuminated buttons (including transport control) for direct access of key functions
• Built-in USB/MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac* or PC computers - no drivers required
• Ultra-compact design for easy cascading and add-on for other X-Touch models
• Immediate access to 2 layers of 25 control elements
• USB bus-powered, no power adapter required
• Class-compliant with Mac* and PC computers
• 3-Year Warranty Program**
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Today's DAWs, instruments, effects and lighting applications are designed to interface with controllers that enable users to make high-precision changes with minimal effort. Built-in Mackie Control* emulation allows your X-TOUCH MINI to work with virtually any professional audio production software imaginable - as soon as you take it from the box - no setup required!
Get to Work Quickly
The X-TOUCH MINI features a long-lasting 60 mm master fader, and a Dual Layer Mode for quick changes between DAW and instrument control - or switching between any two applications. For example, a DJ can use one layer for virtual synths - and the other to control lighting during his show. Or an engineer in a house of worship could control lighting on one layer and playback from a DAW in the other. You get right to being creative quickly, because the MINI comes with pre-configured control elements for instant operation out of the box. However, you are also free to customize the experience with our free, downloadable and user-friendly editor app.
Feature Packed Wonder
The MINI features 8 rotary knobs with LED-collars for on-the-fl y adjustment of your favorite parameters. It also has 16 dedicated, illuminated buttons (including transport control) for direct access to key functions of your DAW. The built-in USB/MIDI interface allows direct connection to your Mac/PC, and for future add-ons of other controllers - no drivers required. Just plug into the X-TOUCH MINI for immediate access to 2 layers of awesome control!
The ultra-compact design easily fits in your backpack and allows cascading or adding other X-TOUCH models. Power is supplied via your USB bus, so you no need to carry a power supply - and the high-quality, rugged construction means you'll have this trusty MINI-workhorse by your side for years to come.
Visit your local dealer or online reseller and get hands-on control of your software in a way you never thought possible. The X-TOUCH MINI lives up to the old adage that big things come in small packages!
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
Tracktion is one of the world's fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface, and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion brings together outstanding Pro DAW features, such as dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins. This powerful music production software gives you all the tools of an entire professional-grade recording studio. Learning a DAW has never been easier, thanks to their vast and readily available library of resources.
As our way of saying "Thank You" when you register your X-TOUCH at behringer.com, we'll reward you with a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion. Recording and editing couldn't be easier.