With an awesome array of built-in color macros, automated programs, plus sound active mode via master/slave, the HotStik' is a perfect solution for any type of accent lighting. Plus, with the flexibility of either 5 or 9-channel DMX modes, makes the HotStik' a great choice for theatrical and production work as well. Whatever the need, the HotStik' delivers outstanding color reproduction in a smart, compact linear wash package!
You can also take full advantage of Blizzard's wiCICLE wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture's DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
And of course, it is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
• RGBAW color mixing via 12x 15W 5-in-1 LEDs
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs + Sound Active via master/slave
• RGBAW color mixing ability in standalone mode
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• User selectable 5 or 9-channel DMX modes
• Able to directly power the wiCICLE wireless system via DMX
• Easy to use LED control panel
• PowerCon' compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• Operating Voltage: 100-250VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Fuse: 5A 250V
• Power Consumption: 108W, .1.54A
• Power Factor: .59
• LED: 12x 15W 5-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours.
• Beam Angle: 25 degree optics
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 5/9 (User Selectable)
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
• Length: 26 inches (660.4 mm)
• Height: 2.75 inches (69.85 mm)
• Depth: 5.125 inches (130.18 mm), 8.25 inches total w/bracket extended
• Weight: 10.55 lbs (4.79 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED's. -