With an awesome array of built-in color macros, automated programs, plus sound active mode via master/slave, the HotStik' EXA is a perfect solution for any type of accent lighting. Plus, with the flexibility of either 3/6/8/10/11-channel DMX modes, makes the HotStik' EXA a great choice for theatrical and production work as well. Whatever the need, the HotStik' EXA delivers outstanding color reproduction in a smart, compact linear wash package!
HotStik' EXA fixtures offer a wide variety of DMX channel modes, which means they work great with any type of controller, and especially when in 6-channel mode; they are a perfect fit with our Kontrol 6' and Kontrol 6 Skywire' controllers that have six dedicated R/G/B/A/W/UV sliders. Then in extended mode, you'll have full control of all the HotStik' EXA has to offer such as RGBAW+UV color mixing, 35 built-in programs, ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming (5 user-selectable dimming curves), and even easy HSV color mixing ability in 3-channel mode.
The super-easy to use built-in 4-button LED control panel also allows total control over the fixture including master/slave settings, sound active mode, built-in programs, auto mode, custom RGBAW+UV color mixing, and user adjustable fade/strobe effects for an unbelievable light show!
This fixture also comes equipped with industry standard powerCON compatible power input/output connections and 3-pin wiCICLE enabled DMX input/output connections, which means the DMX jacks can directly supply power to our wiCICLE wireless DMX system. An innovative design, that meaning even fewer cords and less setup time!
And of course, it is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik and powerCON are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
• RGBAW+UV color mixing via 12x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs + Sound Active via master/slave
• RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• User selectable 3/6/8/10/11-channel DMX modes
• Able to directly power the wiCICLE wireless system via DMX
• Easy to use LED control panel
• PowerCon' compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• Operating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 104W, .1.36A
• Power Factor: .63
• LED: 12x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours.
• Beam Angle: 25 degree optics
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 3 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 11 (User Selectable)
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
• Length: 23.7in (600mm) fixture, 16.2in (41cm) base
• Height: 5in (126mm) fixture, 8.2in (20.7mm) w/base
• Depth: 2.26in (7mm) fixture, 4.9in (12.4cm) base
• Weight: 10.4 lbs (4.7kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.