On KONTROL 5' Skywire's surface, 5 RGBAW/universal channel sliders, quick access fixture and scene buttons and an LED display indicator make for easier navigation of controls and menu functions.
Then, for the ultimate in ease of setup, the built-in Skywire' wireless transmitter provides reliable wireless communication for over 1000 feet, line-of-sight! 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups (color-coded by an LED indicator) allow up to 7 systems to run simultaneously in the same space, completely free of interference. And rest assured, the frequencies of the KONTROL 5 Skywire' match up perfectly with all Blizzard Lighting wireless DMX products. A Blizzard Lighting fixture with built-in Skywire' (such as the Puck Fab5' Skywire), a wiCICLE receiver, or a Lightcaster' wireless transceiver (all sold separately) are required to act as a DMX receiver for your lighting setup. Already have one? Then you're good to go! Don't have one yet? No worries, KONTROL 5' Skywire features a good old fashioned hard-wired DMX output!
So get yourself a Kontrol 5' Skywire today! You'll be set for reliable wireless DMX communication for years to come!
• DMX512/1990 Standard
• 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX transmitter
• Controls 16 fixtures of up to 10 channels, 160 channels total
• 16 preset scene/color banks, 8 per page
• Record up to 16 chases with up to 200 scenes per chase
• 5 sliders for direct control of channels
• Built-in microphone for music mode
• Auto mode program controlled by fade time sliders
• DMX out: 3-pin XLR
• LED information display
• Blackout function and instant strobe with variable speed fader
• USB Backup/Restore of Data