Touch-Sensitive Glass, Wall Mounted DMX Controller Interface. The LDTouch Ultimate' is LumiDesk's most popular and powerful wall mounted DMX control interface to date. It features 2 DMX universes (1024 channels), multi-zone memory, a sleek full-color LCD screen, and Ethernet connectivity to allow remote control functionality. The LDTouch Ultimate' is designed to work with our new Lucid' DMX lighting control software.
Users have independent control of up to 5 areas with the LDTouch Ultimate's easy to use, touch sensitive buttons and graphic color display. Trigger sequences with RS232, dry contact ports, and date/time scheduling are all included. You can even gain full control using your iOS, or Android Smartphone or Tablet, via one of the 3 compatible free apps.
The unit is delivered with a USB to mini-USB cable and phoenix connector. Optional accessories that are available through Blizzard Lighting dealers include a 5VDC power adaptor and a break-out PCB for extending DMX and power lines remotely over standard CAT5 cable.
The LDTouch Ultimate' wall mount measures 4.2 x 5.75 inches (106x146mm), and Lucid' DMX Lighting Control Software is fully compatible with Windows XP, VISTA, and Windows 7 (32/64-bit.)
• Stand alone wall mounted DMX controller
• Glass design with touch-sensitive buttons
• Color/dimmer/speed palette and graphic color display
• 2 DMX OUT universes (1024 channels)
• USB+ETHERNET connection
• Multi-zone memory
• Trigger from RS232, PORTS, infra red, clock/calendar
• Software is compatible with Windows XP/VISTA/SEVEN 32/64-bit.
• Package: Interface, sdcard, datasheet, cdrom, usb cable
• Software: Lucid DMX on PC/Windows
• Mobile Apps: DMX Lightpad 3 + ARCOLIS on iPhone/iPad/Android
• Available colors: Black
• Standards: EC, EMC, ROHS, ETL, UL (some are in process)
• Temperature: -10C to 45C
• Dimensions: 4.2 x 5.75 x.433 inches (106 x 146 x 11 mm)
• Weight: 8.71 oz
Blizzard LumiDesk LDTouchUlti DMX Controller Reviews