Packed with features you'll come to appreciate like pre-written profiles for over 9,000 fixtures, cue overlay/stacking, matrix generator, BPM triggering, plus audio playback/triggering. Remote control apps are also available for iOS and android devices.
• Patch Manager: Add lighting fixtures in a few seconds.
• Stand Alone Mode: Download your shows into the interface memory, trigger sequences from the interface I/O ports, and read the current sequence from the numeric display. This mode also serves as a backup in case of a computer crash, or as a full controller in architectural applications.
• Effects Generator: From simple movements, to complex RGB effects, or playing video on an RGB Matrix; creating advanced effects is a breeze.
• Profile Editor: Introducing a new format including the very latest features available on DMX devices, the new Virtual Fixture Profile Editor makes it possible to create your own devices quickly and easily.
• 3D Visualization: Utilizing the latest 3D rendering technologies and the new fixture profile format, the new 3D visualizer offers unprecedented realism and quality.
• Windows XP, 512MB of RAM, Windows Vista', 1GB of RAM or Windows 7 (any 32-bit / 64-bit editions).
• 200MB of available hard-disk space.
• 1,024x768 monitor resolution with 16-bit video card.
• USB 2 port (USB 1 not supported).