And, it's no slouch when it comes to brightness (32,300 Lux @ 1m) and color mixing, either. Its Quad-Color RGBW genuine CREE LED's bring together superior color mixing, while NorthStar' SPEC-Z's innovative lens and "eggcrate" system couple with three zones of LED control to create countless eye candy effects.
Finally, the NorthStar' SPEC-Z's superior zoomable 13-45 beam angle capabilities allow the fixture to flourish in short and long throw applications, seamlessly transitioning from broad coverage to a narrow beam nearly instantly. Plus, NorthStar' SPEC-Z's thrilling built-in programs (all accessible via DMX), easy to use 5-button LCD control panel, and highly attractive housing with PowerCon' compatible in/out power connectors make this a truly professional fixture in every sense. This is one impressive consideration when looking for that next "big hit" in your lighting rig!
Check out our video and images below, and then just imagine the possibilities!
• 37x 10-watt Cree MC-E 4-in-1 LED's, 60,000 hours
• RGBW color mixing + CTC
• 3 individually controllable LED pixel-rings
• 14, 18 or 30-channel DMX LED moving yoke
• Zoomable 13-45 beam angle capabilities
• High speed 16-bit pan: 0-450 (2.2 sec.), and tilt: 0-300 (1.2 sec.)
• Adjustable pan/tilt fine tune position correction
• Easy to use 5-button control panel with LCD display
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer
• Multiple built-in color macros
• Multiple built-in automated programs
• Master/Slave synchronization
• Internal fan cooling system
• Dual quarter-turn "OMEGA" clamp brackets
• PowerCon' compatible in/out power connectors