The addition of ultraviolet light to the already near infinite colors available using RGBAW gives users an extra cool dimension of color mixing options. Mixing in ultraviolet light with any color will give that color an eerie hue. Users could even design an incredible colored light scene that might lead into a sudden shot of full on UV, alternating with a few brilliant blasts of intense white strobe. The possibilities are really endless.
Puck Pro Zoom' EXA fixtures are designed for a life on the road, and feature industry-standard powerCON compatible input/output connectors, a rugged all-aluminum chassis with mounting brackets, and an intentionally overbuilt carry handle which doubles as a secure fastening point for safety cabling. It also features a user-friendly 4-button LED control panel with gives users easy access to all of the Puck Pro Zoom' EXA's many configurable options and modes!
You can take also full advantage of Blizzard's wiCICLE wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture's DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
And of course, it's also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
• Exceptional color mixing from 14x 15-watt RGBAW+UV LEDs
• 25-45 degree zoomable beam angle
• Full color mixing in standalone, & master/slave DMX modes
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
• Easy to use LED digital control panel
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• Dual mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
• Heavy duty, black aluminum housing
• Able to directly power the wiCICLE wireless system via DMX
• PowerCON compatible power in/out connectors
• Current: .58A Inrush, 2.17A Max. Operating
• Voltage: 110-250VAC
• Power Factor: 0.65
• Watts: 158w
• 14x 15-watt RGBAW+UV LEDs
• Beam Angle: 25-45 degree zoomable beam angle
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• 4-button menu with LCD display
• DMX Channels: 14
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Auto, Sound Active
• Width: 9.2 in (23 cm) housing, 10.9 in (27.75 cm) with knobs
• Height: .2 in (23 cm) housing, 12.5 in (31.7 cm) including brackets
• Depth: 5 in (12.7 cm)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|