Blast some pure white energy into your light show with the ProPar Flux' multi-strobe LED Par! Like the Torrent Flux' moving head, it also comes fitted with a total of 752 incredibly bright 1/2-watt white LEDs! It's an impressive fixture with many variable strobe modes that include blinder simulation with burst-in, burst-out, pulse, hold, random, ramp-up, and ramp-down modes!
But simply being a ridiculously bright multi-strobe isn't its only trick! The 752 LEDs of the ProPar Flux' are divided into 12 pixel rings, plus a 4-quadrant outer ring around the parameter that puts on quite a mind-blowing, hypnotic show of its own! Throw some colored light towards the front of the ProPar Flux' with any colored fixture(s) and watch the reflective white face plate of the ProPar Flux' glow with beautiful color in between the powerful white blinding bursts and mesmerizing pixel ring fade patterns!
You can take control of all the possible features of the ProPar Flux' directly by using its large LCD 4-button control panel or via 4/20-channels of DMX with master/slave capability. You can set the DMX address, DMX channel mode, plus access all of its built-in auto and sound activated programs directly through the control panel. Then in 4-channel DMX mode, you have access to the master dimmer, built-in programs, sound active mode, and multiple strobe modes... and in 20-channel mode, you get total control over the fixture including each and every individual pixel ring and outer ring segment!
The ProPar Flux' comes with equipped with extended pigtail 3-pin DMX in/out and AC in/out power connectors, and is a very solidly built unit with a with sturdy die-cast plastic housing and dual mounting brackets for flexible positioning.
And of course, the ProPar Flux' is backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
• 752 bright white true 1/2-watt SMD LEDs
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 4/20 channels
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• LCD 4-button control panel
• 180 emitters, limited to approximately 165 by fixture housing
• Luminous Intensity: 5,400 Lux (full white) lux/1m
• Operating Voltage: 110-240VAC, 50-60Hz (autoranging)
• Power Consumption: 68w, .55 Inrush, .99A Max. Operating, pf:.97
• Fuse: 5A 250V (fast-blow)
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Length13 inches (33 cm)
• Width 10.3 inches (26 cm)
• Height 10.3 inches (26 cm)
• Weight 11.7 lbs (5.3 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.
• 4/20-channel DMX LED Strobe Fixture
• Pan: 540, Tilt: 270
• 12+4 independent strobe segment control, 752 bright white true 1/2-watt SMD LEDs
• Variable Strobe Modes
• Burst-in/Burst-out/Pulse/Hold/Random/Ramp-up/Ramp-down Modes
• Color reflective face plate
• Multiple built-in automated & sound activated programs, also available in DMX
• Incredibly fluid, incredibly bright pixel-ring strobe effects
• Beam Angle: 180 emitters, limited to approximately 165 by fixture housing
• Extended pigtail 3-pin DMX in/out and AC in/out power connector
• Steel construction dual brackets (for amazing support)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Blizzard Lighting ProPar Flux LED Strobe Pixel Ring Effect Light Reviews