Choose from 3/4/7/10/16/24 or 28 DMX channel modes to fully customize your light show and with ease. Use the easy to read 3-button LED display to quickly jump from master/slave settings, built-in stand alone programs, or an amazing sound activate light show.
Thanks to the PixelStorm' 240's flexible DMX architecture, you can start out the night using it as a R/G/B color mixer, then elevate the crowd with a fast paced light show with 2, 4, or 8- segment R/G/B pixel effects. It's easily adaptable, all the way from 3-channel R/G/B color mixing to 28-channel DMX mode with individually controllable 8-pixel R/G/B color mixing plus strobe effects, 25 built-in programs, auto run, and sound active mode!
The PixelStorm' 240 will give you lots of color for notalotta green!
It's an exceptional performer at an exceptional price. And of course, it is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!FEATURES:
• RGB color mixing via 240 high power 10mm Red/Green/Blue LEDs
• 8 pixels, each with 30 LEDs
• 7 DMX modes for ultimate control flexibility
• Each fixture can display 1, 2, or 3 different colors simultaneously
• Variable electronic strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in auto & sound activated programs via master/slave & DMX
• Easy to use LED control panel
• Compact and lightweight (it kept its new year's resolution!)
• 400hz flicker-free LED driversSPECIFICATIONS:
• Operating Voltage: 120VAC, 60 Hertz
• Fuse: 2A 250V
• Power Consumption: 17W
• LED: 240x 10mm LEDs, 96 Red, 72 Green, 72 Blue, 100,000 hours.
• Beam Angle: 25 degrees
• 400hz flicker-free LED drivers
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol USITT: DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 3/4/7/10/16/24/28
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active
Weight & Dimensions
• Length: 39.37 inches (100 cm)
• Width: 2.37 inches (6 cm)
• Height: 2.37 inches (6 cm)
• Weight: 4.41 lbs (2 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED's.