The Puck Fab5' Skywire features 3/5 and 12-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including master/slave, auto mode, fade, strobe settings, manual color/white point adjustment, 3 different sound active modes, display invert and service hour readout.
In 3-channel DMX mode, the Puck Fab5' Skywire gives you control of the master dimmer, strobe, 31 static colors, and color chase. 5-channel mode provides RGBAW color mixing, and 12-channel mode allows RGBAW color mixing plus an impressive selection of built-in automated and sound active programs.
The Puck Fab5' Skywire then builds on the versatility, reliability and ease of use of the original Puck' by featuring an easy-to-use Lithium-Ion internal battery system which gives you the flexibility of operation the fixture without AC power for up to a full 20 hours!
Intelion Battery Powere
The fixture also features built-in IEC power in/out daisy chain connections, 3-pin DMX in/out connections, a main power and battery power switch, and an LED illuminated battery power guage that are all strategically placed on the back of the unit in a way that allows you to use it in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
Then, for the ultimate in ease of setup, the built-in Skywire' wireless reciever provides reliable wireless communication for over 1000 feet, line-of-sight! 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups (color-coded by an LED indicator) allow up to 7 systems to run simultaneously in the same space, completely free of interference. And rest assured, the frequencies of the Puck' Fab 5 Skywire' match up perfectly with all Blizzard Lighting wireless DMX products. A Blizzard Lighting controller with built-in Skywire' (such as the KONTROL 5' Skywire), a wiCICLE transmitter, or a Lightcaster' wireless transceiver (all sold separately) are required to act as a DMX transmitter for your lighting setup. Already have one? Then you're good to go! Don't have one yet? No worries, just use the Puck' Fab 5 Skywire's good old fashioned hard-wired 3-pin DMX in/out connections!
With the Puck Fab5' Skywire, you're getting an affordable, highly versatile, battery operated flat LED PAR can with built-in 2.4 GHz wireless DMX and all the best of features! They also fit perfectly in our Puck Unplugged' road cases with built-in AC for easy battery charging, storage and transport!
And of course, the Puck Fab5' Skywire is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty.
• 6x 15-watt, 5-in-1 RGBAW 5-in-1 LED's
• 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX receiver
• 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups
• Ultra Long-life intelion' Lithium-Ion Battery System
• Variable electronic strobe and dimmer
• Built-in automated programs via DMX and master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• Full RGBAW color mixing in standalone and master/slave
• Color Preset (3-Channel), RGBAW (5-Channel) + extended (12-Channel)
• Lightweight and Compact (It kept its New Years' resolution!)
• 4-button LED control panel for easy programming
• Dual bracket for flexibility in mounting
• Power outlet for fixture linking (up to 50 fixtures)
• Running hours display
• Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
• Beam Angle: 25, Field Angle: 29
• Flicker-free constant-current LED driver