The Puck Q6A Unplugged' features all of the same great features as the the Puck' Q6A with the addition of an internal rechargeable, Field-replaceable Lithium-Ion Battery System. Blizzard Lighting's Puck Q6A Unplugged' Flat LED PAR can features 6 state-of-the-art 10-Watt Quad-Color RGBA (Red/Green/Blue/Amber) LED's which offer extreme output and exceptional color mixing, even with hard to duplicate amber/orange shades.
Using the newest in LED technology, the Puck' Q6A Flat LED PAR can brings all that you've come to appreciate about the original Puck to a super affordable Quad-Color fixture. Plus, it retains the DMX layout of the original Puck RGBA as well as its input/output setup for easy interoperability! Even better, ALL Blizzard Lighting Puck' fixtures are linkable in Sound Active/Auto/Master/Slave Modes!
An LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting, concerts, truss warming and virtually anywhere you need lots of color for not alotta green!
The Puck Q6A Unplugged' features 4 and 7-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 4-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.
And, take full advantage of Blizzard's wiCICLE wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture's DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
So quit questioning and end your quest. Quench your thirst for quality quad-color illumination with Blizzard Lighting's Puck Q6A Unplugged' Flat LED PAR can!
• Superior RGBA Color Mixing via 6x 10-watt RGBA quad-color LED's
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer (0 - 100%)
• User selectable 4 (Red/Green/Blue/Amber dimming) or 7 DMX channels
• Built-in chase macros via DMX
• Full RGBA color mixing plus 15 built-in colors in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes.
• Linkable with all other Blizzard Lighting Puck' Flat LED PAR Cans in standalone/Master/Slave modes
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
• Easy to use LED control panel
• Running hours display
• Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
• IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
• You can truly use The Puck Q6A in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
• wiCICLE Enabled functionality allows plug-and-play operation with our wiCICLE Brand Wireless DMX system
• Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
Weight & Dimensions
• Length 8.50 inches (215 mm)
• Width 5 inches (126.5 mm)
• Height 8.25 inches (210 mm)
• Weight 7.65 lbs ( 3.47 kg)
• Operating Voltage 90-230VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Fuse 3A 250V
• Power Consumption 35W
• LED 6 x 10W Quad-Color LEDs, 60,000 hrs.
• Beam Angle 25 degrees
• 29 degree field
• Luminous Intensity 8,160 Lux @ 1m (Full White)
• Max. Operating Temp. 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels 4 or 7 (User Selectable)
• Input 3-pin XLR Male
• Output 3-pin XLR Female
Other Operating Modes
• Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset, Standalone color mixing
• Type/Rating: Intelion' Field-replacable Lithium-Ion, 22.2V 8400mAh
• Fixture: 2-year limited warranty.
• Battery: 1-year limited warranty covering failure only.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Blizzard The Puck Q6A Unplugged Ultra-Thin RGBA Quad-Color LED Flat Par Can Reviews