The easy to use built-in 4-button LED control panel also allows total control over the fixture including master/slave settings, sound active mode, built-in programs, auto mode, custom color mixing, and user adjustable fade/strobe effects for a totally rocking light show. The RokSpot' CWWW also comes equipped with industry standard powerCON compatible power input/output & 3-pin DMX connections!
Solid, yet sleek in appearance, the cast aluminum housing of the RokSpot' CWWW helps dissipate any heat, and it features a timeless, straight forward design that will never go out of style! You can mount it anywhere via any standard truss clamp, use it free standing, or permanently install it with the screw mounting holes found on the bottom of the mounting bracket!
So let the RokSpot' CWWW play the lead in your next application!
It's an exceptional performer at an exceptional price. And of course, it is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty.
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik and powerCON are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
• Color mixing via 1x 10W Cool White / Warm White 2-in-1 LEDs
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• CWWW color mixing ability in standalone mode
• Narrow 8 beam angle
• Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
• Natural convection cooling
• Secure bracket for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon' compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• Extended (1-Ch), Manual CW-WW Color Mixing (2-Ch), & Extended +32-bit dimming (7-Ch) DMX Profiles
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|