All of its features are fully controllable by using its easy to use 4-button LED control panel menu, or with just 6 channels of DMX. In DMX mode, channels 1-4 allow you to control the full range of brightness/intensity for each individual LED, while channel 5 controls the global flash rate. But channel 6 is where the real magic happens with its 4 built-in/speed controllable, highly intense automated programs and two sound active modes!
You can also take full advantage of Blizzard's wiCICLE wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture's DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
Use the SnowBlind' FX in standalone mode, or link two or more together to run in Master/Slave mode to make an incredible display of 4-pixel strobe effects, while each fixture consuming only a tiny 16W of power!
All this is packed into an attractive, light-weight, black aluminum housing with single mounting bracket and dual locking knobs for easy installation. The SnowBlind' FX is ready, willing & able to give you stunning strobe effects and a whole lot more!
• Way bright output from 4x 3.5-watt cool white LED's
• 4-segment LED pixel strobe effects
• Each LED is individually controllable via DMX
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer
• Controlled via 6-channel DMX and master/slave
• Two sound active modes in standalone and DMX modes
• Four intense built-in programs
• Auto run with speed control
• Rear microphone sensitivity adjustment knob
• 4-button easy to use LED control panel menu
• Aluminum mounting bracket with locking knobs
• Able to directly power the wiCICLE wireless system via DMX
• 4x 3.5-Watt LED's (Cool White), 100,000 hours.
• 20fps max strobe rate
• Operating Voltage: AC120V 60Hz
• Power Consumption: 16W Max, .21A, PF .65
• Beam Angle: 120 degrees
• Luminous Intensity: 590 Lux @ 1m
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 6 Channel
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave, DMX
• Length: 12.59 inches (32 cm)
• Width: 5.51 inches (14 cm)
• Height: 3.54 inches (9 cm)
• Weight: 3.52 lbs (1.6 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED's.
|New - On Clearance|