And, while it's zoom makes it an exceptional beam shaper, Stiletto' Z19's controllable pixel rings make it great for "eye candy" applications as well, both when viewed directly and in aerial effects! Stiletto' Z19also features >3000Hz flicker-free LED drive circuits and multiple color temperature presets, making it excellent for broadcast and video work.
Stiletto' Z19's 3 user-selectable DMX modes (12/21/27channels) allow ease and flexibility in programming, as does its two-line LCD 4-button control panel. Power connections are via industry standard powerCON compatible jacks, and DMX 3-pin and 5-pin In/Out jacks + dual quarter-turn "Omega" quick connect type clamp brackets round out the pro feature set.
Finally, Stiletto' Z19's built-in sound active and automatic programs (available in DMX mode as well) allow even more flexibility and ease of programming even on the fly!
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik and powerCON are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
• 19 x 12.8w RGBW LED Zoom Moving Head
• Motorized linear zoom system, ratio 7:1 Beam aperture: 7 to 50
• Pan: 540 Tilt: 270
• Extreme accurate motors with 16-bit resolution
• User selectable 12/21/27-channel DMX modes
• Pixel controllable sections with 4-in-1 LED coloring via 21ch or 27ch DMX
• Flicker-free, source management, suitable for TV applications and all video recorded events
• High-efficiency optical system
• Virtual Color Wheel
• White Color Temperature Presets
• 3-pin/5-pin male/female input and outputs
• PowerCon' compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• 19 x 12.8 watt RGBW LEDs
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 12/21/27
• Operating Modes: Standal/one, Master/Slave, Auto, Sound
• Motorized Linear Zoom Beam Apeture 7-50
• Pan: 540 degree
• Tilt: 270 degree
• Operating Voltage 110-240VAC, 50-60Hz
• Power Consumption 300W, 1.05a, pf:.97
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Length: 12.75 inches (325 mm)
• Width: 9.5 inches (240 mm)
• Height: 16 inches (405 mm)
• Weight: 22.04 lbs (10 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.