Blizzard Lighting's ToughPAR' RGBAW IP-65 Rated PAR fixture features outstanding color saturation and exceptional pastel reproduction thanks to 36 1-watt Edison Edixeon' Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White LED's. The addition of amber and white LEDs gives the fixture the ability to produce pastel colors which are not possible with conventional RGB LED fixtures. This makes the ToughPAR RGBAW a perfect choice for production frontlighting.
IP65 rated for outdoor use, the ToughPAR' RGBAW is built from durable cast aluminum with a tempered glass lens and watertight internal gaskets. Under the hood, 36 1-watt Edison Edixeon' LED's bring beauty and light to all sorts of settings, from building exteriors to rock concerts!
The ToughPAR' RGBAW is up for anything... including a BLIZZARD!
Plus, thanks to its optional easy-to-change lenses, the ToughPAR' RGBAW also goes from a narrow 5 degree beam to a wide 45 degree beam with just a few screws. The ToughPAR' RGBAW is a great, versatile fixture for outdoor use and you won't have to sell your indoor space to buy one!
• 4/5/9 channel RGBAW wash light
• Built-in automated programs via DMX
• RGBAW color mixing with or without DMX control
• Master/Slave, Standalone & Color Preset
• Full electronic dimming & strobing
• LED display with 4-button control panel
• 3-pin DMX input and output connectors on pigtails
• Weatherproof, IP65-rated cast aluminum enclosure with tempered glass lens and waterproof power connectors.
• Mounting yoke & adjustment / locking knobs
• Installed Optics: 15 (5/15/40/45 Optional)
• Beam Angle: 13
• Field Angle: 19
• Lux: 12,090 @ 1m (15 degree optics)
• Light source: 36 x 1 W LEDs 60,000 hrs (6 x red, 6 x amber, 8 x blue, 8 x green, 8 x white)
• Power Consumption: 160W
• Operating Voltage: 90-230V, 50/60 Hz
• Max Operating Temp: 140 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Weight: 8.9 lbs / 4 kg
• Size: 7 x 8 x 8 in / 178 x 203 x 203 mm
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Blizzard ToughPAR RGBAW IP65 RGBAw LED Par Can Reviews