This fixture offers superior color mixing abilities and brightness thanks to its 12* 15-watt, high power 5-in-1 RGBAW LEDs. Since each individual LED incorporates a red, green, blue, amber, and white chip behind a single lens, shadow artifacts and unevenness within the field are things of the past! And, like the other lights in our ToughPar' line, it also sports a durable cast aluminum with a tempered glass lens, watertight internal gaskets, and provides exceptional quality, and ease of use at a MUCH lower price than other fixtures in its class.
Plus, with the ability to run built-in programs and perform full RGBAW color mixing with or without DMX control, the ToughPar' is perfect for architectural work and installs as well. Two mounting brackets add positioning flexibility, and a slew of built-in programs in DMX allow the ToughPar' V12 to be programmed with ease.
It features 4/5/9 or 10 DMX channel modes, which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 4-channel controllers. You'll have full control of all that ToughPar' V12 has to offer such as RGBAW color mixing, 31 built-in programs, ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming (5 user-selectable dimming curves), and even easy HSV color mixing ability in 4-channel mode.
The super-easy to use built-in 4-button LED control panel also allows total control over the fixture including master/slave settings, sound active mode, built-in programs, auto mode, custom RGBAW color mixing, and user adjustable fade/strobe effects for an incredible light show!
It's an exceptional performer at an exceptional price. And of course, it is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
• RGBAW color mixing via 12x 15W R/G/B/A/W 5-in-1 LEDs
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• RGBAW color mixing ability in standalone mode
• HSV+ A/W & Dimmer (4-Ch), RGBAW (5-Ch), RGBAW + Extended (9-Ch), & RGBAW + Extended w/32-bit dimming (10-Ch) DMX Profiles
• Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
• Totally silent convection cooling
• IP Rated AC power cord with cable cap
• IP Rated DMX in/out cables
Blizzard ToughPar V12 Par With 12 15-Watt 5-in-1 LEDs Reviews