It's built like a brick with a heavy-duty anodized aluminum enclosure, tempered glass top, extended waterproof AC power + 3-pin DMX connections, and the adjustable dual mounting brackets make for total positioning flexibility.
The ToughStick RGBAW' is backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty and is built with high-quality materials both inside and out.
Check one... or two... or ten out today!
• RGBAW color mixing via 60x 3W Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White LEDs
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• RGBAW color mixing ability in standalone mode
• Independent control of 3 pixels (20 LEDs each)
• User selectable 4/5/6/10/16/20-channel DMX modes
• Easy to use LED control panel
• Operating Voltage:100V-240VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Fuse: 3A
• .4A Inrush, 1.98A Max Operating
• Power Factor: .64
Weight & Dimensions
• Length: 39.45 inches (1002 mm)
• Width: 4.33 inches (110 mm)
• Height: 6.69 inches (170 mm)
• Weight: 13.23 lbs (6 kg)
• 60x3W (12x R,G,B,A,W) 100,000 hours
• Beam Angle: 25 degree
• Luminous Intensity: 28,220 Lux @ 1m, 13,180 Lux @ 2m
• Max. Operating Temp. 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 4/5/6/10/16/20-channel
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Other Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED's.