We are thrilled to announce that Chip on Board (COB) technology is now available in the TOURnado' IP65 rated series of LED outdoor fixtures with the TOURnado' IP COB. It is one tough fixture that allows users super bright RGB color mixing with a wide 60 beam angle thanks to its installed 80W COB LED. This new COB technology provides very intense light, which is produced via multiple small RGB chips that are packaged together into one tiny, yet very powerful module. And, like the other lights in our TOURnado' line, it also sports a convection cooled cast aluminum housing with a tempered glass lens, watertight internal gaskets, and unique twist and lock weatherproof power and data cable in/out connections.
You can run any of its impressive built-in programs individually or all together in auto run mode with speed control, fade, and flash settings, then even perform full RGB color mixing either with or without DMX control. It is a perfect lighting solution for just about any type of outdoor application. It comes equipped with dual mounting brackets to add total positioning flexibility, and it has a well structured, easy to navigate LED control panel menu with 4 electronically touch sensitive navigation buttons that make programming (and button pushing) a breeze!
Set the fixture to work in standalone mode, master/slave mode, or you can control it via 4/5 or 8 channels of DMX, which means it will work great with our 4-channel Klimate Kontrol' controller, or our popular Kontrol' 5-channel DMX controller. All the features are accessible in any mode including RGB color mixing, 7 built-in static colors, auto run mode, flash/fade mode, and access to 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves. These five different dimming curves allow for different amounts of steps for much smoother (and slower) dimming capabilities.
A complete set of detachable IP rated 3-pin in/out data cables and AC power cables are included with each fixture. DMX and power extension cables are also available in 1-meter, 3-meter, and 5-meter lengths (sold separately).
The TOURnado' IP COB is available now, and of course, it is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
• RGB color mixing via 1x 80W COB LED
• LED control panel with 4 touch sensitive electronic buttons
• Wide 60 beam angle
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• RGB color mixing ability in standalone mode
• 4/5 & 8-channel extended DMX profiles w/32-bit dimming
• Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
• Convection cooled cast aluminum housing
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 500MA LED driver
• IP rated locking power and 3-pin DMX connections
• Operating Voltage: 100V-264V/47-63HZ
• Power Consumption: 80W
• 1x 80W RGB COB LED
• 60 beam angle
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 4/5/8
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
• Width: 10.5 inches (26.5 cm)
• Depth: 7.4 inches (18.7 cm)
• Height: 8.1 inches (20.5 cm), 11.3 inches (28.6 cm) including bracket height
• Weight: 8.82 lbs (4 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs - See more at:
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Blizzard Lighting TOURnado IP COB IP65 Rated RGB COB LED Fixture Reviews