The Puck' CSI is Blizzard Lighting's new super-cool, super affordable flat LED UV PAR Can! With an overall depth of 2.5" and a main depth of about 1", The Puck' CSI is definitely one thin PAR! 144 ultra-bright 10mm LEDs also make it big on output, while an LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting!
The Puck' CSI features 3 and 6-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.
• 144 UV high-power 10mm LEDs
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer (0 - 100%)
• User selectable 3 or 6 DMX channels
• Built-in chase macros via DMX
• Master/Slave and DMX modes.
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
• Easy to use LED control panel
• Running hours display
• Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
• IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
• Power and DMX connections and LED control panel are all in places that you can truly use The Puck CSI in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
• Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
• Beam Angle: 21, Field Angle: 32
• AC power: Auto-ranging 100 V 240 V 50/60 Hz
• Weight: 4 lbs / 1.8 kg
• Size: 8.25 x 8.25 x 2.5 in / 210 x 210 x 63.5 mm
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Blizzard The Puck CSI UV Ultraviolet LED Flat Par Can Reviews