Boost your performance with the L1 Model II system, our most advanced portable amplification system for musicians, DJs and public speakers. The loudspeaker delivers 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage and our smoothest tonal balanceacross the stage and throughout the room. Includes Loudspeaker Line Array, Powerstand, (1) B2 Bass Module, and Included Carrying Bags.
• Recommended for audiences up to 500
• 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
• Produces the most consistent tonal balance with little volume drop-off over distance
• System's interconnecting pieces allow for efficient transport, easy setup and breakdown
• One B2 bass module included
The system's breakthrough loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degreesonstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundredwith little dropoff in volume and tone.
The Model II system also features Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
The high-performance B2 bass module delivers greater low-frequency output when you need more powerful bass for larger audiences. The module includes three settings for increased flexibility. The normal setting is ideal for bass guitar or when miking a kick drum. A higher setting is designed for DJ/music playback applications. And the lower setting works well for acoustic guitar and vocals.
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 24 pounds, and its four retractable legs make it easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
All of the system's components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
Bose L1 Model II Features
• Spatial Dispersion' and Articulated Array speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosurecreating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
• Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
• ToneMatch port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
• Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via " TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
• Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
• Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts " TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system or Bose PackLite amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
• Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport
• Convenient carry bagsone each for the loudspeaker, power stand and bass modulemake getting to and from your gig that much easier.
Bose B2 bass module Features
• Highly efficient speaker design features two 10" (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. Three level settings provide flexibility of output. When connected to power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
• Compact enclosure is easy to transport, set up and break down. Small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for same performance. Interlocking end caps let you securely stack two modules together on their sides.
Bose L1 Model II Single B2 Bass Portable Line Array System Reviews