The DR-880 is a rhythm-programming powerhouse that's loaded with world-class drum, percussion, and bass sounds from Roland's famous SRX library. It also includes a stunning collection of original waveforms.
You can get microscopic with the DR-880, but you also have the option of taking the simple route with its three EZ Compose buttons, which allow original patterns to be constructed without note-by-note programming hassles. Patterns can be taken deeper with the Groove Modify feature, where various groove and triplet feels can be applied. Ghost notes and fills can also be added automatically. Guitar and bass players can join the action by plugging directly to the DR-880's Guitar/Bass Input jack, and playing through the built-in COSM Drive/Amp models and multi-effects.
• Innovative EZ Compose feature for quick, hassle-free programming
• 440 world-class drum and percussion sounds, 40 bass sounds with COSM bass-amp models
• Guitar/bass input, multi-effects, COSM amp models
• 3 independent insert effects (EQ and compression), TSC (Total Sound Control) featuring 3-band EQ and high-quality ambience
• 1,000 patterns (500 preset, 500 user); easily add fills, ghost notes, chord progressions, and more
• 20 velocity-sensitive pads
• Four assignable footswitch and expression-pedal inputs
• Individual outputs, digital out, USB port
|New - On Clearance|