With support for real-time DirectX effects, DXi and ReWire software synths, MIDI FX plug-ins, and ACID'-format audio loop technology, Home Studio takes your music farther, faster, and for less money than any comparable software product.
• ReWire support to integrate Home Studio 2004 with Project5, Reason, and other ReWire synths
• Simultaneously record your whole band with support for multi-channel audio cards
• Record up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio
• Easier soft synth implementation
• Click and drag to paint drum tracks with new pattern brush and Drum Editing Grid
• Pyro Express CD maker and WAV ripper
• Support for all Windows compatible audio hardware through WDM, MME, or ASIO
• Record unlimited audio and MIDI tracks
• Mix with real-time audio and MIDI effects
• Plug and play DXi soft synths
• Create loops fast
• Supports ACID'-format, MP3, WAV, WMA and MIDI files
Home Studio is designed to let you concentrate on creating music, instead of getting bogged down with confusing software. It's all laid out in an intuitive Track window that lets you quickly record, edit, arrange, and mix your music.
It doesn't matter what you want to recordguitars, keyboards, vocals, live turntable scratches, CD samples, or any other sound source. Home Studio puts it all together seamlessly.
Loop-based composition tools
Now you can easily create and layer loop-based music tracks along with live recordings. Create entire compositions or add new sonic layers to your existing songs. The Loop Explorer helps you find the right samples fast. Browse the included Cakewalk Loops sample library created by leading producers, or thousands of available sample collections.
Preview multiple loops while your project is playing back in tempo and in key with your song. Then just click and drag to paint your canvas of sound. Even make your own loops out of any MP3 or WAV file. Opens and reads ACID'-format audio loops.
Home Studio XL includes an additional CD of audio loops from leading producers.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|