Use Learn Mode to quickly configure any MIDI device to act as a control surface
• Completely redesigned User Interface.
• Cutting edge mixing environment.
• Dynamic Console view
• Universal Bus Architecture
• Support for VST effects & instruments through included Cakewalk VST Adapter
• Advanced MIDI routing & synth layering
• Confidence recording of audio, MIDI, and automation.
Ultrafunk Channel EQ is a 6-band parametric equalizer with 5 filter types that can be individually selected, edited, and automated for each band. Includes several different display modes that let you customize how you see and edit the EQ: EQ Plot, single band, multiband, or all bands in a separate window.
Assignable FX Controls:
Get instant access to parameters for any audio effect that is patched into your audio channel or bus without opening the plug-in property page. You can choose which parameters are accessible directly from the channel strip, and edit or automate them with ease. SONAR 3 remembers which controls were assigned so they are ready to go the next time you patch the effect. Assignable FX controls can be grouped with any other control in the Track view and Console view, and allows for MIDI remote control of any automatable plug-in parameter.
Ultrafunk Sonitus:fx Suite:
The critically acclaimed Ultrafunk Sonitus:fx suite of automatable audio effects. New for SONAR 3, effects have been enhanced with DirectX automation.
The suite includes:
• Multiband Compressor
• Parametric Equalizer
• Tempo-syncing Delay
VSampler 3.0 DXi :
A powerful DXi digital sampler that offers extensive editing capabilities matched by extreme ease-of-use.
• 4 LFOs & 4 freely assignable EGs
• 4 step sequencers
• Full automation and project tempo sync
• Built-in effects
• 128 voice polyphony
• 16 stereo outputs
• Includes 2 CDs of sample content
Supported sample formats:
• AIF samples.
• AKAI (AKAI S1000/S3000 CD and AKAI S5000/S6000 .AKP)
• Downloadable Sounds (.DLS)
• Gigasampler (.GIG)
• HALion (.FXB, .FXP)
• LM4 Drumkits
• SoundFonts (.SF2)
• WAV samples
• Track Inspector optional vertical patch point and meter in Track view.
• Patch effects, trim audio, and roll out loops without disrupting the audio stream.
• MIDI Groove Clips.
• Multi-port MTC and MIDI sync transmission.
• Full control over color schemes with multiple presets.
SONAR 3 Producer Edition combines seamlessly all of the professional music production technology you need in one integrated workstation, making it the heart of your studio.
Use any Windows compatible audio device via ASIO or WDM - from your stock soundcard to dedicated Pro Tools | HD hardware
• Automatable DX & VST audio effects
Includes 28 different audio effects which covers all the bases and also provides multiple reverbs, compressors, and other effects so you can get the right sound
• Lexicon Pantheon Reverb.
• Complete Ultrafunk Sonitus:fx suite.
• Alien Connection's ReValver SE guitar rack simulator.
• Audio FX2 Tape Saturation.
• DSP-FX by Power Technology
• Enhance your capabilities with additional DirectX or VST plug-ins.
• VST support provided through the Cakewalk VST Adapterone of the best performing VST adapters available today.
Integrate DXi & VSTi soft synths, ReWire clients:
Compose, orchestrate, and perform using SONAR 3's integrated software synthesizers, or widen your scope with DXi and VST instruments, ReWire clients like Project5, or external MIDI synths
• Audio Simulation's DreamStation' 2.0 DXi
• EDIROL's Virtual Sound Canvas' 2.0 DXi
VSampler 3.0 DXi
• ReWire clients and soft synths are directly routed through SONAR's bussing architecture for enhanced processing and seamless integration into your mix.
Loop-based composition tools:
With support for both ACID'-format audio loops and MIDI groove clips, SONAR 3 provides total integration of loop-based composition to your studio.
• Roll-out loops with click and drag ease.
• Features on-the-fly beat matching, and loops follow the pitch and tempo of your projects with no degradation of audio.
• Create and export ACID-format audio loops and MIDI Groove Clips for use in other projects.
• Find & audition audio loops in real-time from the Loop Explorer view .
• Includes loop content from KeyFax, PowerFX, and Smart Loops.
Cyclone DXi presents a new, more flexible way of working with samples, and brings a live dynamic to loop-based music.
• A 16-part, ACID-compatible, multi-out, phrase sampler, loop trigger, composition tool, and loop editor wrapped up in a single DXi synth.
• Rearrange, replace, combine, and tweak loop slices to create custom grooves.
• Perform and record loop-based compositions in real-time using any MIDI device, MIDI tracks, a computer keyboard, or mouse.
• Loaded samples match the tempo and pitch of your project.
• Control gain, pitch, and pan of individual loop slices
• Full control over looping points: a great way to create polyrhythmic textures and work with loops in odd time signatures.
• Support for multiple outputs & key mapping.
• Operating System: Windows XP
• Processor Speed: 1.2 GHz or higher
• RAM: 128 MB
• Hard Disk Space: 100 MB for full program installation
• Hard Disk Type: Any or
EIDI/Ultra DMA (7200 RPM) or SCSI Hard Drive
• Graphics: (resolution, color depth)
1024 X 768, 16-bit color
• MIDI Interface: Windows compatible
• Sound Card: Windows WDM or ASIO compatible
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|