Track Folders with the ability to edit the Track Folder Composite Clip.
• Loop record into layers or individual tracks.
• Enhanced comping and editing features: nudge, clip muting, partial-clip muting, auto-crop tool with cross-fade mode, audition selection, isolate, Group editing (simultaneous multi-clip): slip edits, loop-rolling, fade drawing.
• Loop construction enhancements: slice-based envelope control of gain, pitch, pan; slice preview; auto-loop.
• Freeze tracks, effects, and synths; edit, arrange, and convert frozen data into groove clips; unload samplers from memory.
• Scalable Navigator view to quickly navigate and size viewable area of projects.
• Configurable Pan law (six stereo panning laws supported).
• Professional Metering (peak, RMS, peak and RMS, pre-fader, post-fader, and pre-fader post effects) with configurable ballistics.
• Key Binding enhancements: presets; templates to mimic keyboard assignments of other DAW programs.
• TTS-1 multitimbral, multi-out GM2 synthesiser with authentic Roland sounds.
• Full control over file export parameters, now with useful and customisable presets.
• Windows Media Audio 9 (WMA), WMA9 Pro 5.1, and WMA9 lossless encoding and decoding.
• Open support for external command-line encoders: surround, LAME, Ogg Vorbis, Monkey's Audio, etc.
• Supports QuickTime, Windows Media Video with 5.1 Surround Sound, and AVI with 5.1 Surround Sound.
• Busable Audio Metronome.
• Full-control over colour settings.
• Optimised audio engine performance.
• Export buses and tracks into a composite mixdown, or as individual files.
Minimum System Requirements:
• Windows 2000 / XP
• 800 MHz processor (1.2 GHz recommended)
• 128MB RAM (512MB recommended)
• 100 MB of Hard Disk space for full program installation
• 1024 X 768, 16-bit colour screen resolution
• Windows compatible sound card*
• Windows compatible MIDI interface **
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|