The CTK691 also has 50 preset Drawbar Organ tones created using popular drawbar settings, to provide life-like reproduction of rich drawbar organ sounds. The digital drawbar also lets you create custom sounds.
The user memory area has storage for up to 100 setups created using digital drawbars that control fade, percussion and more. With built-in DSP presets, you can reproduce a classic rotary speaker effect. The drawbar settings are easily adjusted with the dedicated drawbar buttons.
The CTK691 includes Casio's Internet Data Expansion System that allows you to download the latest tone, rhythm, DSP setting, and Registration Memory data. Songs can be downloaded from the Casio Website (music.casio.com). You can transfer data to the keyboard through the MIDI connection.
The CTK691 is even equipped with a Standard MIDI File Player to play the songs downloaded through the Internet. With the CTK-691's Flash ROM feature and Registration Memory (4 sets x 8 banks), you can expand libraries of sounds, rhythms and songs to customize later. The Synthesizer and Sequencer functions can be used for editing and creating tones. With the built-in mixer function, you get full control over each MIDI channel and accompaniment part.
The CTK-691 helps to create your own studio. This powerful keyboard with includes 790 Tones: 566 preset tones (300 Advanced tones, 128 GM tones, 72 Various, 16 Drum Sets, 50 Drawbar Organs) plus 224 user programmable tones, Stereo Piano Sound; Synthesize functions, 232 Digital Effects, Digital Equalizer and 140 rhythm patterns, 156 One-Touch presets along with CASIO Chord auto-accompaniment systems and auto-harmonize feature. No other portable keyboard includes this much performance at this price.
• Musical Information System (Backlit LCD): Displays selections and status of Tone, Rhythm, Mixer and keyboard functions, and Tempo
• On-screen keyboard and music staff icons display notes and chords played, and metronome icon indicates the beat
• Mixer Function: Allows control over each MIDI channel and accompaniment part
• 6 tracks/5 songs Song Memory, Real Time or Editable Step recording
• Assignable Pedal Jack (Sustain, Soft, Sostenuto, Rhythm Start/Stop
• MIDI IN/OUT Jacks: 16 channel Multi-Timbral (GM Level 1 compatible)
• Transpose and Tuning Control
• 2 Built-in Speakers: 3.0 Watts + 3.0 Watts Bass Reflex
• 1/4 in. lineout/headphone jackSpeaker System
• Operates on D batteries or optional AD-5 AC Adapter
• Internet Data Expansion System lets you download new sounds including sound wave, patterns, songs, and keyboard settings over MIDI from casiosongs.com
• Flash ROM to expand sounds, rhythms, and to download songs from the internet.
• SMF Player to play the songs downloaded through the internet.
• Polyphony (maximum): 32-Note
• Auto Rhythms: 140 Preset
• Tones: 790
• Touch sensitive (with On/Off)
• 32-note polyphonic
• Stereo Piano
• Sounds/Effects 790 Tones: 566 preset tones (300 Advanced tones, 128 General MIDI, 72 Various, 16 Drum sets, 50 Drawbar Organs) plus 224 User programmable tones (100 User tone, 20 User tone +wave, 4 Drum set + wave, 100User Drawbar)
• Piano Setting Switch: For instant access to Stereo Piano Sound
• Drawbar Organ: Lets you control simulated organ sounds easily.
• Synthesizer Function: Lets you create and store your own sounds.
• 232 Digital Effects: 100 DSP, 100 User effects, 16 Reverb, 16 Chorus
• Digital Equalizer
• Spilt & Layer function
• Advanced Tone: Panel sounds with increased playability featuring bigger wave memory, velocity split and strong DSP units.
• Rhythms 140 Preset Rhythm including 20 piano patterns and 16 User Rhythms
• 156 One-Touch Presets
• CASIO CHORD/ Fingered Chord/Full-Range Chord auto-accompaniment systems
Casio's newest portable keyboards utilize the high performance ZPI sound source to deliver the most realistic piano, organ, and synth sounds, plus a huge library of built-in tones, rhythms, and DSP settings.
The powerful CTK691 features an on-board sequencer and a mixer, for unmatched creative possibilities, plus powerful built-in speakers to take your performance to the next level. This keyboard is ideal for home/project studio use, open-mic performance, education/classroom applications, or simply for pure musical enjoyment.
• Keyboard: 61 standard-size keys, 5 octaves with touch response (Off / 1 / 2 / 3)
• Tones: 300 Advanced Tones + 200 Preset Tones + 16 Drum Sets + 100 standard user tones + 20 user tones with waves* + 4 drum sets with waves* + 50 drawbar organ tones + 100 user drawbar organ tones (790 tones total); layer/split
• Rhythm Instrument Tones: 61
• Polyphony: 32 notes maximum (10 for certain tones)
• Effects: DSP (200 types: internal, 100 user areas) + Reverb (16 types) + Chorus (16 types) + Equalizer (10 types, 4 bands)
• Auto Accompaniment Rhythm Patterns: 156 (internal, 16 user areas*)
• Tempo:Variable (226 steps, 1/4"-note = 30 to 255)
• Chords: 3 fingering methods (CASIO CHORD, FINGERED, FULL RANGE CHORD)
• Rhythm Controller: START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING 1 and 2, VARIATION/FILL-IN 1 and 2, SYNCHRO/FILL-IN NEXT
• Accomp Volume: 0 to 127 (128 steps)
• One-touch Presets: Recalls settings for tone, tempo, layer on/off, and harmonize on/off in accordance with rhythm.
• Auto Harmonize: 10 types: Automatic addition of notes that harmonize with melody note in accordance with specified Auto Accompaniment chords.
• Memory Function Songs: 5
• Recording Tracks: 6 (2 through 6 are melody tracks)
• Recording Methods: Real-time, step
• Memory Capacity: Approximately 10,000 notes (total for 5 songs)
• Edit Function: Equipped
• Demo Tunes 3 Demo Tunes
-"Nora Park": Composed by Tech-Note International Ltd. (2:06)
-"Garage Flava": Composed by Steave Turner (2:15)
-"Strut With Beauty": Composed by Edward Alstrom (1:52)
• Synthesizer Function Parameters: Attack time; release time; resonance; cutoff frequency; vibrato type; vibrato delay; vibrato depth; vibrato rate; octave shift; level; touch sense; reverb send; chorus send; DSP line; DSP type and DSP parameter, DSP level.
• Registration Memory Number of Setups: 32 (4 setups x 8 banks)
• Memory Contents: Tone, Rhythm, Tempo, Layer on/off, Split on/off, Split point, Harmonize on/off, Mixer settings (Channels 1 to 10), Effect settings, Touch Response settings, Assignable jack setting, Transpose, Tuning, Accompaniment volume setting, Auto Harmonize type, MODE button setting, Synchro standby state, Mixer Hold, DSP Hold, Synthesizer Mode parameters
• Mixer Function Channels: 16
• Parameters: Tone; part on/off; volume; pan pot; octave shift; coarse tune; fine tune; reverb send; chorus send; DSP line; DSP level; DSP pan; DSP system reverb send; DSP system chorus send
• MIDI 16 multi-timbre receive, GM Level 1 standard
• Other Functions Transpose: 49 steps (-24 semitones to +24 semitones)
• Tuning: Variable (A4 = approximately 440Hz +/-100 cents)
• LCD: Adjustable contrast
• SMF Player Flash memory storage for up to 200 files*
• Supported Format: SMF0
• Flash Memory Capacity: 2MB
• Shared Area: Approximately 1.5MB (waveform data, accompaniment data, SMF data)
• Further storage of waveform, accompaniment, and SMF data becomes impossible after the total of such data reaches approximately 1.5MB.
• Terminals MIDI Terminals: IN, OUT
• Sustain/Assignable Terminal: Standard jack (s
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|