Cosmos 2.0 is a versatile rotating beam effect with two sets of easily interchangeable covers, giving users the flexibility to change the lighting style from a dome to a chopper effect in a heartbeat. It projects a multitude of vertical, horizontal and oblique rays and features 74 interchangeable colored lenses and 24 clear lenses and. Two spheres rotate 3600 around their own axis and around the axis of the base. Controllable features include flash/full on (controlled on-board via a switch), flash speed and rotation speed (controlled via a knob). These functions are also accessible via an optional CON-EF2 wired controller. Cosmos 2.0 is mounted using a single clamp. Its wide light dispersion makes it perfect for both mobile and permanent applications. A total light output of 600 watts by two easily accessed 300-watt halogen lamps position Cosmos 2.0 as an economical and bright centerpiece.
• 2 fixture cover styles, (sphere & chopper)
• 74 interchangeable colored lenses installed on spheres
• 24 additional clear lens (included)
• Centered rigging point for single clamp mount
• Control features: flash/full-on, flash speed, rotation speed
• 360 rotation on both axis
• Optional CON-EF2 wired remote controller
• Size: 8.5in x 17in x 14in
• Weight: 12.5 lbs.
• Bulb: 2 x 64514 300W 120V
Power: Switchable 110V/230V
• 1-year limited warranty
|New - On Clearance|