The Q-Mix' is a 2-channel DMX gobo moonflower effect, featuring a variable strobe and shutter, 11 color/gobo combinations, and gobo bounce'. The built-in programs are accessible via Master/slave and DMX modes, which coupled with an LED display make the fixture user-friendly for even novice programmers. A 250 watt ELC3, superior optics, and a 27 degree beam angle provide excellent output.
• 2-channel DMX-512 scanner
• 11 color/gobo combinations + open
• Gobo wheel spin at variable speeds
• Gobo Bounce'
• Variable mirror reflector with bi-directional rotation
• Variable motorized shutter (for strobing)
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound-active programs via master/slave SPECIFICATIONS:
• Beam angle: 27
• Light Source: ELC3 24V 250W 300hrs
• Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 263W, 2.3A operating, 6.2A inrush PF 0.99
• AC power: Switchable 115V/230V 50/60Hz
• Weight: 20lbs (9kgs)
• Size: 13.75in x 12in x 10in (349mm x 305mm x 254mm)