* Threshold - allows you to set the level at which the compressor starts affecting the gain
* OverEasy - allows you to select between soft compression for overall gain control or hard-knee compression based on the characteristics of the
* Ratio - allows you to set the slope of gain reduction affecting the signal over the threshold level.
* Input/Output Meter - allows you to set the meter to check the input and output levels for maximum signal-to-noise ratio and best level matching.
* Output Gain - allows you to add make-up gain or to adjust the output level for that channel to match the next device's input gain.
* Bypass - hard wire bypass allows you to hear how the compressor is affecting your signal.
* PeakStopPlus - allows you to set the maximum signal level you want to pass through this channel. While it's virtually impossible to eliminate distortion, the PeakStopPlus circuit does it gracefully and effectively with minimal distortion.
* Stereo Link - allows you to link channels 1&2 and 3&4 for two channels of true stereo compression.
* All four channels feature balanced gold plated XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs, and switchable +4dBu or -10dBV operating level to interface each individual channel with any other device.