Why just rock the house when you can rattle the foundation loose. The wildy popular beat of "House Music" is likely to be driven by the throbbing, low-end bass of dbx Subharmonic Synthesizers in clubs around the world.
For decades, the patented dbx Subharmonic Synthesis has been the secret weapon used by mobile DJ's and film and sound professionals to produce an impact unavailable from any other device-unique because the dbx process actually produces a new, Waveform Modeled bass note, exactly an octave below the bass in the original audio. The dbx 120A Subharmonic Synthesizer with Modeled Waveform Synthesis has been specially optimized by dbx engineers for the needs of audio professionals. Its two separate bands of bass synthesis provide the best combination of smoothness and control, and the independent Low Frequency Boost circuit is designed to get the most out of high-performance low frequency speaker systems.
* Individual control for two ranges of subharmonic frequencies
* Separate Low Frequency Boost circuit
* Separate Subwoofer Output
* 1/4" Balanced Inputs and Outputs
* RCA Input Connectors
* Front panel LEDs that show crossover status and synthesis activity
* Patented circuitry ensures that mid and high frequencies are not affected
* Built-in crossover with choice of 80Hz or 120Hz crossover point
* Enhance bass audio material for use in a variety of professional applications such as:
-Nightclub and dance mixing
-Theater and Film Sound
-Live Music Performance