Via two switches on the back panel you first select whether you're operating your system in stereo 2-way, 3-way or mono 4-way. Another back panel switch also selects whether or not you want to mono sum the LF (subwoofer) out. (Most systems that use a subwoofer are mono subbed to take advantage of amplifier power and because low frequencies are non-directional.) Back panel switches allow you to select the range of the crossover frequencies individually for both channels. The crossover frequency controls have a green LED that indicates the X10 switch on the back panel is activated (we wouldn't make you check the switch position on the back every time you wonder where it's set). All these switches are on the back panel because it could be disastrous if you were to change them mid-program. On the front panel you'll notice there are LEDs that indicate whether the unit is in mono or stereo mode. Each channel has an input gain control for proper level setting. There's a recessed 40 Hz low cut (HPF) on each channel to remove unwanted low frequencies. Both the low and high outputs on each channel have a gain control ranging from - to +6 dB, to allow muting of individual outputs and for level matching. Also, these outputs each have phase reverse switches that'll help get you out of a bind without having to reconfigure your system. These phase reverse switches may be internally reconfigured as mute switches.
You'll get great performance, all the features you'd expect from a professional product, and the knowledge that you're buying a processor from the people that have been producing the world's finest processors for over 20 years. The technology that made us famous brings you a dbx crossover which has been tested to the highest professional standards at a price that's just too low to admit!
* TRS differentially balanced ins and outs
* Mode switches for mono 4-way or stereo 2-way/3-way operation
* Low frequency summed (subwoofer) output
* x10 range switch on both channels
* 40 Hz high pass (low cut) filter both channels
* Phase reverse switch on all outputs
* Individual level controls on all band outputs
* 24 dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters (the professional standard)
* Stereo/Mono status LEDs indicate the selected mode
* dbx 2 year parts and labor as standard
* CSA NRTL/C approved
* CE compliant
|New - On Clearance|