The 241 DriveRack Complete Equalization and Loudspeaker System from dbx Professional Products continues the legacy of excellence for all-inclusive loudspeaker management systems set by the 480 DriveRack.
Following in the footsteps of its legendary big brother, the 480 DriveRack, the 241 is the only unit required between the mixing console and poweramps. With the 241 DriveRack, you will no longer have to contest with the obstacles presented by the large and cumbersome loudspeaker management system racks of the past. With the 241 DriveRack's all-inclusive signal processing combined with its single rack unit chassis design and affordable price point, the 241 DriveRack is an absolute must for any loudspeaker management application.
From the company that has been redefining the standard of signal processing for more than 25 years, dbx Professional Products offers a product that provides all aspects of loudspeaker management. The design of the 241 DriveRack Complete Equalization and Loudspeaker Management System was methodically executed to accommodate the needs of even the most discriminating user. The 241 offers a 2 input and 4 output XLR and Euroblock input/output configuration, while being housed in a single rack space chassis.
The 241 has an incredible menu list including: a 31-Band Graphic or 9-Band Parametric Pre EQ on each input, numerous Crossovers with Butterworth, Bessel, and Linkwitz-Riley types, 2-Band parametric post EQs on all four outputs, Compressor/Limiter and Post Delay with up to 330 milliseconds of delay and Output Phase compensation. The streamlined front panel of the 241 protects all programming information from tampering, while all aspects of the aforementioned features can be controlled by the included DriveWare' Interactive software.
• Input - routing with 2x2 mixer to combine any combination of inputs.
• Pre-EQ is 31 band graphic or 9 band parametric on each input. +/- 12dB boost/cut.
• Crossover: 1x4 max with band summing. Linkable for stereo inputs. 1/12 octave centers. Selectable filters including Butterworth, Bessel, and Linkwitz-Riley. Selectable slopes up to 24dB.
• PC DriveWare' Interface
• Post EQ is 4 band parametric per output. Selectable shelves or Bell curves. 1/12 octave centers, Q selectable from 0.25 to 16.
• Dynamics - Compressor/Limiter: Linkable
• Pre X-Over Delay - 1.3 seconds per input with 20uS resolution.
• Post X-Over Delay - 680mS per output with 20uS resolution.
• Output - Phase compensation and routing.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
DBX 241 Loudspeaker Management System Reviews