The 480R is the master remote controller for the entire Drive Rack System. It is capable of controlling and programming multiple 480, 481, and 482 units. It features 31 flying faders which automatically recall the Graphic EQ settings of any unit on the network.
The 480R can simultaneously control multiple Drive Racks, allowing global EQ adjustments to be made quickly. Thirty-two instant access buttons can be programmed to immediately recall the parameter screens that you use the most. The large custom display mirrors the display of the selected unit, and the 480R also includes its own real time analyzer. The 480R can be stationed up to 500 feet from the master 480 making it the perfect choice for front of house mixing.
• Dedicated remote interface to control all 480, 481 and 482 DriveRack units
• 31 Motorized faders for equalization control
• 32 assignable hot-keys with up to 64 different assignment capabilities
• Built-in Real Time Audio Analyzer (with rear-panel XLR connector)
• System Mute button
• Proprietary RS-485 Control Network
• RS-232 PC Interface for computer display and configuration
• 480P Power Supply Included
• Responds to MIDI commands from mixing consolesincluding: Soundcraft' SM20 and Series 5, Allen & Heath' ML5000, ML4000, and ML3000
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
DBX 480R DriveRack Remote Controller Reviews