The 704X uses the patent-pending TYPE IV' Conversion System to convert your analog signals to digital in a way that preserves the analog warmth, yet gives the clarity and precision offered by the digital domain.
The 704X is the first 96kHz digital output system that offers a 48 bit internal signal processing path, and up to 24 bit digital output in either AES/EBU or S/PDIF formats. The 704X brings the world of super high end digital conversion to the already top-of-the-heap dbx Blue Series processors. That means that now the 786 Precision Preamp has the ability to offer the industry's most pristine signal path in both analog AND digital. And the 160SL is now the most comprehensive analog compression
system with digital output now available.
Think about it, the warmth and smoothness of your analog signal, coupled with a digital system that offers the best performance in headroom management through custom dither algorithms and noise floor shaping. It really is the best of both worlds, and you owe it to yourself to hear how it sounds.
• Sample rates: 44.1 kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, or 96kHz
• Dither outputs to 16, 20, or 24 bits using TPDF or SNR2 algorithms
• 48 bit internal signal path
• Type IV A/D Conversion System
• Sync input/output
• 2 user-selectable noise shape algorithms
• Gold-plated Neutrik AES/EBU and S/PDIF connectors
• For use with dbx 160S, 160SL or 786
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
DBX 704X 96kHz 24 Bit Digital Output Card For Blue Series Reviews