All the classic DBX sounds in gating, compression, limiting, de-essing, and sidechain. 24bit A/D and D/A converters, EQ offers 20Hz to 20kHz, XLR and 1/4" ins and outs, Ultra Wide dynamic range.
Wouldn't it be nice if you could see the effects of your entire setup in one place? They are displayed visually in the form of a graphical curve on the right side of the display, making it a snap to set up even the most challenging of systems. In fact, it works right out of the box, no Ph.D. required, with 50 great factory preset setups to help you get started. The DDP's operating system offers you the ability to refine and save presets to your liking then name and save them as your own presets for later recall. Wide ranging gain controls allow for both +4 and -10 operation, without any effort on your part. The 8-step analog LED ladders show you exactly what is coming in and going out of the DDP. Metering on the display shows the effects of the processing on the signal in real time. Audio performance is also top shelf, with ultra-wide range 24bit A/D and D/A converters with dbx TYPE IV' Conversion System featuring TSE' (Tape Saturation Emulation) right on board. Digital input/output is also available as an option, giving you the ability to go all-digital. Full MIDI SysEx automation functionality makes the DDP one of the most versatile processors on the market today.
• All the classic dbx sounds in gating, compression, linmiting, de-essing and sidechain EQ
• The most extensive metering available
• Graphic representation of signal shows composite effects in real time
• TYPE IV' Conversion System with TSE' (Tape Saturation Emulation)
• 24-bit A/D and D/A convertors keep your signal pristine
• "Building Block" style operating system lets you build and save your own presets
• Digital input/output option
|New - On Clearance|