From the company that has been redefining the standard of signal processing for more than 25 years, dbx Professional Products now offers a bulletproof product that caters to the scrutinizing needs of performers who utilize In-Ear Monitorin devices.
The IEM was designed with the simple purpose and vision of enhancing the sonic quality of all In-Ear monitor applications, while providing the necessary audio level protection that artists and engineers require. The design team at dbx has achieved this vision by building a unit that offers effects including: 4-band stereo compressor with gating and limiting, 5-Band Parametric EQ, PeakStop' limiting, Stereo adjust and Lexicon reverbs. In addition to methodically designing a utilitarian unit that includes an intuitive user front panel which provides instant access to all effects within the IEM at the push of a button, as well as a large custom display which clearly shows all operational information of the unit in a logical manner.
• Industry-Standard Lexicon Reverb Algorithms
• 48-bit internal signal path for increased head room and low level resolution
• Type IV' A/D Conversion system with TSE
• 4-band stereo compressor and limiter with classic dbx compression
• 5-band EQ - Hi and Lo shelves, 3-band fully parametric
• PeakStop' limiting
• Stereo adjust - to control your stereo image
• 4-band crossover with variable slopes
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|