• MP3 FILE SEARCH SYSTEM AND CD TEXT
Mp3 file search system allows you to locate in seconds hundreds of MP3 tracks on a CD-R/RW by artist name, song title or folder. In addition MP3 ID3 tags and audio CD text are supported on a large, easy to read do matrix fluorescent tube display.
• MEMO POINTS With 1000 memo points on-board, the DN-D4500 can store your loops and hot starts on any audio CD track and recall them at a later time when that track is cued in either CD drive.LD05C
• CUEING ACCURACY AND BPM COUNTER
Precision cueing to frame sound accuracy can be set quickly and easily using the inner 50mm jog wheel with the outer shuttle ring for user-adjustable quick jumps while scanning. The inner job wheel also controls pitch bend, which is essential for synchronizing tracks for beat mixing - a DJ skill aided by the built-in automatic BPM counters.
• KEY ADJUST AND SHOCK PROOF MEMORY The Key adjust features keeps vocals and music sounding true even when you adjust the speed of the track. With up to 100 seconds of anti-shock memory for MP3 and 20 seconds for audio CDs, your groove will not be interrupted by either sound or vibrations.
• RELAY PLAY WITH ADJUSTABLE OVERLAP Background music no longer has to have silence between tracks. The unit can go straight into play mode when it is powered up. Music can also be played alternately from two discs using relay play, which will start the next rack several seconds before the previous track finishes.
• Key adjust CD or MP3
• Auto BPM counter CD or MP3
• CD Text scrolling display
• MP3 playback support
• MP3 seamless looping w/ b pint trim
• HP3 hot starts
• MP3 frame search
• Supports CBR and VBR decoding up to 320kbps
• ID3 Tags, displays (title, artist & album)
• MP3 file search system (easily locate songs, tracks, artists)
• CD Memo function: cue point, playback pitch and range, pitch on/off, key adj on/off, and seamless loop a and b data may be stored for later recall, up to 1000 points may be saved and recalled from either drive.
• brake effect, time adjustable via preset mode
• Two seamless loops
• Two hot starts (set on the fly) May be used as a stutter point
• Loop end point B trim
• Cue stutter
• Power on Play
• Relay Play
• 50 mm Jog Shuttle ring
• pitch control: CD: plus-minus 4%, 10%, 16% 24%, 50%, 100%; MP3: plus-minus 4%, 10%, 16%
• 2 way pitch bend
• EOM Flashing status time bar near end of track
• Shock Proof Memory
• Large Fluorescent Tube display
• Quick Jump
• Instant Start
• CD-R/RW disc compatible
• Fader start control terminal
• Digital outputs
• Software upgradeable by CD-ROM disc