We listen, we understand, we build. The result is our DN-X500 rackmount mobile/club DJ mixer. Rock solid construction, superb audio fidelity, high quality parts, and of course reliability are the core ingredients of our design. The DN-X500's unique features provide Mobile and Club DJs tremendous flexibility and intuitive control.
Eight-channel input matrix routing gives you the freedom to move any source to any channel or even the same source to multiple channels for remixing. Pre-fader level metering and gain control as well as Long 60 mm smooth channel faders are individually replaceable with our rotary knob option (ACD-46). Three-Band EQ with full output kill, booth output with channel select, two mic inputs with talkover sensitivity and effects send/return with cue, dry/wet knob and channel select should make this mixer the one you've been waiting for.
• Matrix Input Assignment
No longer does your device need to be married to a particular Channel. Eight input sources are freely assignable to any channel or even multiple channels.
• 8 Line / 2 Phono Switchable
• 4 Smooth 60mm VCA Channel Faders
• Responsive 45mm VCA Cross Fader with Contour Adjust
• Independent Channel PFL Meters
All input levels can be pre-adjusted in advance to match the gain levels, insuring a smooth transition between fades.
• Independent 3-Band EQ Kill (high-mid-low)
• Independent EQ On/Off Switch
• Booth Output Assign Selector
Pre-monitor any channel including Master through the booth output in the same manner as you would with your headphones, with volume control!
• External Send/Return Control
- Multi Channel Assignable
- Effect On/Off
- Effect Cueing (Pre & Post)
- Effect Dry/Wet Knob
• Independent Channel A-B Post Switch (crossfader)
• Powerful Clean Headphone Output
• Fader Start (5V pulse)
Cross Fader and Channel Fader-Start Trigger is compatible with all Denon DJ CD/MP3 players.
• Compact 4U Rack Space with Recessed Rear Terminals
• Independent 3-band Main and Aux Mic EQ
• Independent CUE System (all channels)
• Mic Talkover Function with Sensitivity Adjustment
• Split /Cue Headphone Monitor with PFL Metering
• Master Output -10dB Attenuation Switch
• Master Output Stereo/Mono Switch
• Record Out - RCA/Unbalanced
• Subwoofer/Lighting Output with Frequency Adjust Ideal for powered speakers, powered amp or even a signal feed for lighting systems.
• Optional Rotary Knob Kit, Model: ACD-46 A DJ or club owner can easily swap out any Channel Fader (1 to 4) and replace them with our Optional ACD-46 Rotary Knob Kits, making the DN-X500 appealing to both Fader and Knob style DJs. With its powerful matrix routing option, it doesn't matter where they get installed.
*Design and specification are subject to change without notice
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Denon DJ DNX500 DJ Professional Rackmount Matrix Mixer Reviews