This analog/digital mixer gives plenty of reasons to make the switch to digital. Computer-based DJs want an alternate means to move digital audio "from" and "to" sound cards, while maintaining the utmost fidelity. The DN-X900 offers 4 coaxial digital inputs with 24-bit digital processing and 2 digital outputs that feed a CD-R burner or computer for recording purposes with a unique Track Mark ID function!
Rock-solid construction, superb audio fidelity, high quality parts and reliability are the core design ingredients. Unique features provide mobile and club DJs flexibility and intuitive control. Eight-channel input matrix routing gives the freedom to move any source to any channel or the same source to multiple channels for remixing. Pre-fader level metering and gain control and long 60mm smooth channel faders are individually replaceable with the optional rotary knob (ACD-46). Three-Band EQ with full output kill, booth output with channel select, 2 mic inputs with talkover sensitivity and effects send/return with cue, dry/wet knob and channel select make this the mixer you've been waiting for.
• Matrix Input Assignment
No longer does your device need to be married to a particular channel. Eight input sources are freely assignable to any channel or even multiple channels.
• 4 Digital Inputs / 8 Line / 3 Phono Switchable
• 4 Smooth 60mm VCA Channel Faders
• Flex Fader 45mm VCA Cross Fader with Contour Adjust
The tension on this crossfader can be adjusted freely.
• Track Mark
No need to reach over to your CD-R burner anymore. Make new track increments right from the mixer.
• Independent Channel PFL Meters
All input levels can be pre-adjusted in advance to match the gain levels, insuring a smooth transition between fades.
• Independent 3-Band EQ Kill (high-mid-low)
• Independent EQ On/Off Switch
• Booth Output Assign Selector
Pre-monitor any channel including Master through the booth output in the same manner as you would with your headphones, with volume control!
• External Send/Return Control
- Multi Channel Assignable
- Effect On/Off
- Effect Cueing (Pre & Post)
- Effect Dry/Wet Knob
• Independent Channel A-B Post Switch (crossfader)
• Powerful Clean Headphone Output
• Fader Start (5V pulse) Cross Fader and Channel Fader-Start Trigger is compatible with all Denon DJ CD/MP3 players.
• Compact 4U Rack Space with Recessed Rear Terminals
• Independent 3-band Main and Aux Mic EQ
• Mic Talkover Function with Sensitivity Adjustment
• Independent CUE System (all channels)
• Split / Cue Headphone Monitor with PFL Metering
• Master Output -10dB Attenuation Switch
• Master Output Stereo/Mono Switch
• Zone Output with Volume Adjust
• Record Out - RCA/Unbalanced
• 2 Digital Outputs - Toslink/SPDIF
• Subwoofer/Lighting Output with Frequency Adjust Ideal for powered speakers, powered amp or even a signal feed for lighting systems.
• Gold Plated RCA Connectors
• Optional Rotary Knob Kit (Model: ACD-46) A DJ or club owner can easily swap out any channel fader (1 to 4) and replace them with our optional ACD-46 rotary knob kits, making the DN-X500 appealing to both fader and knob style DJs. With its powerful matrix routing option, it doesn't matter where they get installed
*Design and specifications are subject to change without notice
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Denon DJ DNX900 DJ Professional Mobile DJ/Club Mixer Reviews