• Matrix Input Assignment
No longer does your device need to be married to a particular channel. Eight input sources are freely assignable to any channel or even multiple channels.
• 4 Digital Inputs / 8 Line / 3 Phono Switchable
• 4 Smooth 60mm VCA Channel Faders
• Flex Fader 45mm VCA Cross Fader with Contour Adjust
The tension on this crossfader can be adjusted freely.
• Track Mark
No need to reach over to your CD-R burner anymore. Make new track increments right from the mixer.
• Independent Channel PFL Meters
All input levels can be pre-adjusted in advance to match the gain levels, insuring a smooth transition between fades.
• Independent 3-Band EQ Kill (high-mid-low)
• Independent EQ On/Off Switch
• Booth Output Assign Selector
Pre-monitor any channel including Master through the booth output in the same manner as you would with your headphones, with volume control!
• External Send/Return Control
- Multi Channel Assignable
- Effect On/Off
- Effect Cueing (Pre & Post)
- Effect Dry/Wet Knob
• Independent Channel A-B Post Switch (crossfader)
• Powerful Clean Headphone Output
• Fader Start (5V pulse) Cross Fader and Channel Fader-Start Trigger is compatible with all Denon DJ CD/MP3 players.
• Compact 4U Rack Space with Recessed Rear Terminals
• Independent 3-band Main and Aux Mic EQ
• Mic Talkover Function with Sensitivity Adjustment
• Independent CUE System (all channels)
• Split / Cue Headphone Monitor with PFL Metering
• Master Output -10dB Attenuation Switch
• Master Output Stereo/Mono Switch
• Zone Output with Volume Adjust
• Record Out - RCA/Unbalanced
• 2 Digital Outputs - Toslink/SPDIF
• Subwoofer/Lighting Output with Frequency Adjust Ideal for powered speakers, powered amp or even a signal feed for lighting systems.
• Gold Plated RCA Connectors
• Optional Rotary Knob Kit (Model: ACD-46) A DJ or club owner can easily swap out any channel fader (1 to 4) and replace them with our optional ACD-46 rotary knob kits, making the DN-X500 appealing to both fader and knob style DJs. With its powerful matrix routing option, it doesn't matter where they get installed
*Design and specifications are subject to change without notice
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|