Login/Register for Instant VIP Discounts on most gear! (Better Than Codes, and it's Free)
You Might Also Like
The MC6000MK2 is Denon DJ's most popular and versatile DJ controller and digital mixer all in one. Modern club and mobile DJ's have made this unit a standard. Slim design and metal chassis give the MC6000MK2 a sleek look with durability. The 4-channel built-in, digital mixer gives you ultimate control, with one of the best digital and analog audio interfaces ever built into a DJ controller. This latest generation, the Mark 2, comes complete with a full-version of Serato DJ (user download voucher), and works out of the box. You can also map it to other solutions, as the MC6000 is fully MIDI compliant for creating or downloading mappings.
Take full advantage of Serato DJ with the Denon MC6000 Mk2's 4-deck functionality. Get creative with your mixing as you mix, cut and slice up to 4 tracks at the same time! Live performers will love the ergonomic design, as pitch, loop, hot-cues and samples, transport, pitch, navigation, and FX controls have all been positioned in the best way possible. The Video DJ can take advantage of the optional Serato Video Plug-in, as the MC6000 lets you utilize transition FX and video mixing just as you would do with audio. Still using turntables and CD Players? No problem! The MC6000MK2 supports the Serato DVS expansion pack. Hook up your decks, add your control tone records or CDS (CV) and get to work!
Integrating the DJ gear you already own has never been easier. Whether it's CD/media players, or even an auxiliary input, like your mobile device, the MC6000MK2 is perfect either by itself (as a DJ controller) or as a DJ's digital mixer. Looking for a controller for DJ hand-overs? The real time channel matrix control on the MC6000MK2 makes switching control of the unit a breeze.
If you're a performing DJ, you need the confidence to know that your DJ controller is going to be under your control. The illuminated layout puts all of your buttons, faders, and more exactly where you need them to be. No endless searching for controls, as the MC6000MK2 makes it easy. The unit's top panel ensures maximum ease and efficiency when controlling Serato DJ, allowing access of such 'on-trend' DJ performance modes as 'Roll', 'Censor' and 'Slip'. Instant screen view preferences like Serato's 'Panel', 'View', 'Area' and 'List' can also be selected with individual buttons and in addition, with the MK2 unit's, now four, independent deck layer keys, fast accurate deck/track selection is guaranteed.
If you're looking to record or playback your mixes, the MC6000MK2 makes it efforless. A line 3/4 thru to PC mode can be used for both Mac or PC computer recording! Save your mixes forever!
Looking to step up your microphone performance? The Denon DJ MC6000 MK2 offers not one, but two balanced mic inputs, both with independent FX and EQ. So whether you're playing a small gig or a large festival, your mic sounds as professional as can be, regardless of your setting.
The MC6000MK2 is also literally unlimited in its ability to partner alternative DJ software solutions, natively supported by Serato DJ*, Virtual DJ* and OtsAV*. Denon DJ supplied mappings ensure compatibility with Native Instruments Traktor Pro2 software.
Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Features:
• 4-Channels and 4 Decks, with an 8-Source Digital Mixer
• Full Version of Serato DJ Included FREE (Download Voucher)
• Mappable to Virtual DJ Pro, Traktor, and OtsAV
• Portable, Slim tabletop design, perfect for the Mobile DJ
• Full 4-Deck control, complete with independent deck buttons
• Built-In DVS support (Serato DVS pack sold separately); Noisemap Ready!
• Mixer Matrix Operation in Real-Time, as well as Analog Sources, USB MIDI/audio
• Includes USB Audio Interface Soundcard, 2-in and 2-out (stereo audio)
• Uses X-F Link A/V assignable cross-fader functions (for Serato Video Upgrades)
• Ultra high resolution 105mm jog wheel with touch sensitivity for maximum control
• Smooth 60-mm pitch sliders for accurate pitch and tempo control
• Navigation keys and Rotary encoder for selecting files right from the MC6000MK2
• Hot Cue and Sampler Buttons (4+4) and Bank Selector Key for ultimate creativity
• Vinly On/Off Button
• Loop Adjust and Roll with Auto/Manual Looping
• Slip and Censoring features
• EFX adjustment knobs (3) with on/off buttons and beats knob selector
• Large Cue and Play buttons for error-free performance
• Dual button functionality with the shift key
• Search through files quickly with Search Keys (<< >>)
• Denon MC6000MK2 famous "Pitch Bend" keys
• Create seamless beat-matching between decks with the SYNC key!
• Key Lock on/off button
• Filter/Video adjustment knobs with on/off buttons
• Selectable PFL input gain & program meters
• Independent headphone CUE System for all channels
• Split Cue function with Cue/Master pan knob
• High quality and output Headphone Amp
• 45mm Channel faders & Crossfader
• Independent Channel A-B Thru Switch (crossfader)
• Crossfader contour adjustment
• High, Mid and Low EQ channel control with kills
• XLR Balanced & RCA Unbalanced Master Output
• Master Output Stereo/Mono switch
• Booth Output w/Source Selector & level control
• XLR and 1/4" TRS Microphone Inputs
• Mic 3-Band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for Mic 1 & 2
• Mic Ducking & Built in Echo Effect for Mic 1 & 2
• Variable presets to customize your controller how you like it
• MIDI Mappable! (for other DJ software)
• Upgrade Your MC6000MK2 Firmware right over USB
• Denon DJ Professional Grade' Steel Chassis for ultimate durability
• Lock down your gear with the included Kensington Lock
• Powered via AC Adaptor (included)
• MAC OS X 10.6 or later, Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 Compatible
• Optional 19" rackmount accessory (RM6000) available
• Size 18.1"(w) x 2.0"(h) 11.1"(d) without rack ears
• 19.0"(w) 6U (d) rack mounting size
• 440(w) x 50(h) x 283(d) mm without rack ears
• 482(w) x 50(h) x 283(d) mm with rack ears
• Lightweight! Only 9.2lbs
When you have a vision, you need visionary equipment. The Denon DJ MC6000 MK2 digital DJ controller and mixer is truly the solution for real-world performance, mobile DJs, and live events.