The SM50 is the first active powered monitor from Denon DJ. 90-watts of power drives the 5 1/4" woofer and 1 inch tweeter. Designed to be a versatile unit, the variety of inputs offers use in nearly any environment, studio or DJ.
• Wide-range frequency response from 50-20kHz
• 90-Watt bi-amped Class AB amplifier (50/40w LF/HF) provides clan power with minimal distortion.
• 5 1/4 inche, 135mm woofer has a 1 1/2-inch voice coil for exceptional power-handling and low distortion.
• 1-inche silk dome tweeter provides smooth, natural high frequencies
• Versatility: XLR, balanced 1/4 inch TRS, and RCA inputs
• Proximity control tailors low-end response to environment
• High, mid, low controls enable precise tonal control
Denon DJ SM50 5'' Active Reference Monitor Reviews