• Full support of Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio, along with HDMI 1080p/24 video output to deliver the best audio and video quality
• HDMI (ver. 1.3a supporting Deep Color, x.v.Color, High-Bit-Rate Audio output)
• Anchor Bay VRS high bit i/p converter and scaler up to 1080p from standard DVDs
• BD-Live support (Profile 2.0)
• AVCHD and DivX HD support
• HDMI Source Direct mode to output the native resolution of the disc
• HDMI with Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
• Ethernet port for BD-Live and firmware updates
• IR, RS-232c Serial Control
• 3RU Rack kit included
High Quality Video
At the core of the all new Denon Professional DN-V500BD Blu-ray DVD player is Denon's High Picture Quality Circuitry which visually enhances your DVDs. With 1080p/24 video output, the DN-V500BD brings out the absolute fullest quality of film-originated content from today's Blu-ray discs and also utilizes Anchor Bay's 10-bit VRS interlace-to-progressive converter and scaler to make the most of standard DVDs already on hand.
Other video enhancements include Deep Color Support, x.v.Color Support and 3-D Digital Noise Reduction, all designed to project the best video possible in every given installation.
The DN-V500BD's construction has been meticulously designed to incorporate separate digital and analog video blocks greatly reducing interference from digital noise.
Absolute Audio Performance
On the audio side of the new DN-V500BD is the latest in surround sound decoding and sound management, ideal in every commercial environment.
Not only can Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master audio be passed via the DN-V500BD's HDMI output for decoding elsewhere, the unit is capable of internally decoding these latest formats and outputting them through its gold-plated 7.1 analog outputs, complete with full bass management for complete integration into legacy systems.
Additionally, the DN-V500BD has a separate stereo 2-channel audio output for systems not requiring full surround sound and all analog outputs incorporate high-quality 24-bit / 192kHz audio converters for faithful reproduction of the audio as it was originally intended to be heard.
Commercial Installation Features and Enhancements
The DN-V500BD comes with a host of features and includes to help in every installation. A Remote In/Out connection is standard for integration with existing Denon equipment, while the RS-232c serial control port allows for integration and full management with any CrestronTM or AMXTM control system.
Navigating the user-friendly Graphical User Interface (OSD / GUI) is easy for anyone using the included Glo-key IR remote control and for installations wishing to lock out the ability to do so, a remote lock feature can be turned on, ideal for many applications where content is not to be altered.
The DN-V500BD also comes with a 3RU rack kit for integration into and standard 19" rack installation.
Format / Disc Versatility
The DN-V500BD is capable of playing just about every disc you can throw at it - great for many of today's applications where content can be generated or acquired from overseas, content services, mail-order, in-house authoring, etc...
The DN-V500BD's playability includes BD-Rom (BD-Video), DVD-Video, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW with support of VR mode discs, Audio CDs, CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA audio, JPEG written CD-R/RWs, and Kodak Picture and Fuji Color CDs.
Further Digital Media Support
Many of today's commercially produced Blu-ray titles come with the ability to unlock bonus content and the DN-V500BD's ethernet port and BD-Live Profile 2.0 support allow this functionality. Content is accessed remotely over the internet, downloaded, and can be stored for playback on the unit's front panel mounted SD slot (with a card installed).
Additionally, this SD slot can be used to play back MP3, WMA, and JPEG files as well as AVCHD video files, captured by many current HD camcorders. The DN-V500BD can also play back DivX HD encoded discs.
Rigid Construction and Mechanism
Denon Professional's DN-V500BD includes advanced design features such as our exclusive Separated Unit Structure chassis architecture, which divides critical processing stages to prevent mutual interference, providing superior audio and video signal-to-noise performance. The center-mounted advanced drive mechanism features a low center of gravity for optimum stability, and the chassis features multi-layer construction for the utmost rigidity and freedom from vibration-induced distortion.
• Gold-plated output terminals
• HDMI resolution select on front panel
• Power saving mode
• Detachable AC cord
• BD-Video, BD-RE (BDMV), BD-R (BDMV), DVD-Video, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, CD, CD-R, CD-RW
Compatible Discs for PC file Playback:
• CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW
• AVCHD: DVD-R/ DVD-RW/ SD Memory Card (including SDHC)/ miniSD Card/ microSD
• DivX: BD-R/ BD-RE/ DVD-R/DVD-RW/ CD-R/ CD-RW, MP3, WMA, JPEG: BD-R/BD-RE/ DVD-R/ DVD-RW/ CD-R/ CD-RW/SD Memory Card(including SDHC)/ miniSD Card/ microSD Card
Applicable memory cards:
• SD memory card, SDHC memory card
Output video resolution:
• 480/60i, 480/60p, 720/60p,1080/60i, 1080/60p, 1080/24p
• 115 dB
Total harmonic distortion:
• 100 dB
• 120 V, 60 Hz
• 30 W(Standby: 0.8 W)
Dimensions W x H x D:
• 17-3/16" x 4-3/16" x 12-3/16"(incl. protrusions) 435 x 106 x 309.3 mm
• 10.6 lbs 4.8 kg
Coaxial digital output
Analog output (2ch, L/R)
Remote control (IN/OUT)
• 1 / 1
|New - On Clearance|