Eleven Rack is a revolutionary new guitar recording and effects processing system designed to eliminate the challenges guitarists have faced in the studio and on stage. Say goodbye to the lackluster guitar amp "models" of yesteryear: Eleven Rack utilizes a unique tone cloning design and one-of-a-kind, custom-designed True-Z input to re-create the experience of playing through a full guitar rig.
By combining studio-standard Pro Tools software with a DSP-accelerated high-resolution interface, Eleven Rack puts professional recording into the hands of every guitar player. Whether you're tracking in the studio or playing on stage, Eleven Rack delivers fresh, mind-blowing, hyper-realistic guitar amp and effects tones that will inspire your best performances.
Eleven Rack in the Studio
Eleven Rack combines studio-standard Pro Tools software with a high-resolution, dual DSP-powered audio interface so you'll never have to worry about latency when recording with its built-in amp/effects tones nor will your computer have to carry the processing burden. Eleven Rack also takes re-amping to the next level by recording both dry and processed guitar signals simultaneously, allowing you to re-amplify later without patching a single cable. We even found a way to embed the Eleven Rack amp and effects settings into the audio tracks you record, enabling you to automatically recall those settings from your audio files on any Pro Tools system with Eleven Rack.
Eleven Rack On Stage
Eleven Rack also rocks onstage as a standalone amp tone and effects signal processor we pulled out all the stops to make sure it sounds and feels just like playing through the real deal. We also included a classic collection of effects, from must-have stompboxes to world-class rackmount studio processors. Eleven Rack has all the I/O flexibility you need to integrate it into your existing rig, and easily incorporate the tones you've recorded with into your live setup closing the gap between studio and stage. Eleven Rack also offers incredibly powerful control options using affordable MIDI controllers and expression pedals, giving you full foot control over everything from vintage wah effects to tempo-driven delays and more.
Eleven Rack combines hyper-realistic guitar amp and effects tones with a dual-DSP-powered interface and studio-standard Pro Tools LE software to create the ultimate recording solution for guitar players.
Among guitar tonehounds, it's a well-known fact that input impedance the electronic resistance found in the input circuit of the amp or effect you're plugged in to has a huge impact on your guitar tone. We realized that re-creating this electronic relationship was critical in nailing the sound and feel of our emulations. Others have tried to fake this with signal processing but we weren't satisfied with a one-size-fits-all-approach. Each guitar reacts uniquely with each amp or effect so we had to come up with a true analog solution that allows your guitar to interact realistically with our amp and effect re-creations.
That's why we developed True-Z a unique analog input circuit that replicates the input impedance of classic stompbox pedals and guitar amps, resulting in amazingly realistic sounds. It's almost as if the True-Z input on Eleven Rack morphs into the 1/4" input jack of whatever classic stompbox or amplifier you are using. When you plug into Eleven Rack, you get the same response and same great tone as when plugging in to a vintage stompbox or guitar amp. You can also manually control the impedance of the True-Z input and set it to a value that suits your playing best.
Eleven Rack Hardware
• Unique True-Z auto-impedance matching guitar input
• Incredible emulations of classic guitar amp tones inspired by Fender, Vox, Marshall, Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie amps*
• Refined collection of sought-after classic stompbox tones inspired by effects from MXR, Electro-Harmonix, Ibanez, ProCo, Univox, and more*
• Powerful collection of studio-quality rackmount effects processors
• Convolution-based cabinet emulations deliver unprecedented realism in cabinet tones
• Convolution-based microphone emulations inspired by classic dynamic, condenser, and ribbon mic designs
• Integrated FX loop switchable to incorporate existing mono or stereo rack and stompbox effects
• Controllable via MIDI controllers and expression pedals
• Built-in tuner
• Tap-tempo control of time-based effects
• High-speed USB 2.0 connection
• Supports up to 8 simultaneous channels of high-resolution recording up to 24-bit/96 kHz
• Stereo balanced XLR outputs and dedicated 1/4" outputs
• XLR mic input with 48V phantom power and pad switch
• 2 x 1/4" line-level inputs
• AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O
• Stereo 1/4" headphone jack
• 1 x 1 MIDI I/O
Pro Tools LE Software
• Award-winning Pro Tools LE 8 recording, editing, and mixing software now optimized for guitar players
• Powerful Eleven Rack control window for creating/editing Eleven Rack rig settings right from Pro Tools software
• Records both dry and processed signals simultaneously, with recallable rig settings embedded into audio files
• Includes over 70 professional effects, including reverb, delay, chorus, distortion, flanger, phaser, reverse, EQ, and compression
• Powerful virtual instruments for creating backing tracks, including a drum machine, tonewheel organ, piano, synthesizer, and synth/sample workstation
• Boom' drum machine and sequencer
• DB-33 tonewheel organ emulator with rotating speaker simulation
• Mini Grand acoustic grand piano
• Vacuum monophonic vacuum tube synthesizer
• Xpand!2 multitimbral synth and sample workstation
• Structure Free sample player
• FXpansion BFD Lite acoustic drum module
• Windows Vista (32-bit) with SP1
• Windows XP (32-bit) with SP3*
• 1 GB RAM
• USB 2.0 port
• DVD drive
• Mac OS X 10.5.5
• G5 or Intel processor
• 1 GB RAM
• USB 2.0 port
• DVD drive
* Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not supported.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|