The Focusrite Forte Suite is a channel strip plug-in for Pro Tools based on the now-legendary Focusrite Forte recording console of the mid-'80s
Utilizing virtual vintage modules, Forte Suite brings Focusrite's sonic signature to Pro Tools through sophisticated modeling of the ISA 110 EQ and ISA 130 dynamics processors (including compressor, de-esser, and noise gate), the key modules from the acclaimed Focusrite Forte analog console. It also includes surround modes as well as graphical representations of EQ, compression, and related module curves. And its interface components closely resemble the ISA series modules treasured by audiophiles the world over.
The Forte Suite can perform both as a channel strip plug-in and as individual ISA 110, ISA 130 dynamics, and ISA 130 compressor plug-ins. In addition, the ISA 130 compressor supports all Pro Tools surround formats.
• ISA 110 Equalizer
• ISA 130 Multi Channel Surround Compressor
• ISA 130 Expander
• ISA 130 Gate
• ISA 130 De-esser
• Side Chain input for the Compressor and Gate
• Frequency filters for the dynamics processors
• Classic-style, vintage GUI with additional graphical representations of the EQ, Compressor, and Gate
• Taps into the power of Pro Tools|HD Accel cards
• Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
• The classic, vintage "Focusrite Sound"
• Requires an iLok' USB Smart Key for authorization (sold separately).
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Digidesign FORTE Channel Strip Plug-in Reviews