A 2-channel 3-way extended range system combining 2x JF80 2-way full range systems and 2x SB150ixR subwoofers. Each JF80 includes 2x 6.5-in woofer (vented), a 1-in exit/1.75-in voice coil compression driver on a Wave Guide Plate' and a passive LF/HF crossover.
Each SB150ixR includes a 15-in woofer in a vented enclosure and a passive sub/fullrange crossover. Powering is switchable: passive (3-way crossover) or bi-amplified (active sub/full range with passive LF/HF crossover).
The MM80 delivers extended range output at surprisingly high levels with flat response. Simple to set up and power with each subwoofer housing an internal passive crossover/filter network. Switch allows choice of passive or biamp powering. Despite the small size, an MM80 can fill medium sized venues with high definition, extended range sound. Six year warranty.
• Band PA
• Ballroom Events
• Multi-enclosure, dual-channel extended range
• 2x JF80 full range satellites plus 2x SB150
• Per JF80: 2x 6.5-in LF/1-in exit HF on Wave Guide Plate'
• Per SB120: 15-in LF/internal passive crossover/filter network
• Switchable powering: full range passive or bi-amp (passive MF/HF)
• For portable use or permanent installation
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
EAW MM80 Extended Range Speaker System Reviews