• The MX250 is a two-channel, two-way design, providing crossover, equalization, and
phase-compensation functions for a stereo system.
• Low-cost, two-way, two-channel Close Coupled Electronic Processor(CCEP).
• Configurations are preset at the factory for specific loudspeaker systems.
• Signal processing parameters are not user adjustable - processor is set-and-forget.
• Fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley asymmetrical filters for precise optimization of loudspeaker performance.
• Additional low and high "summed" outputs available simultaneously with main outputs.
• Does not offer internal limiters.
• Polarity reverse internally selectable for each output.
• Active balanced input and outputs with XLR connectors.
• Height 1.8"
• Depth 8.1"
• Width 19.0"
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|