The MX8700 Digital Electronic Processor is designed to optimize the performance of a wide range of EAW loudspeakers.
• It is a cost effective, single-rack space, processor designed for use with bi-amplified
and tri-amplified loudspeakers with special facilities for adding two channel or mono-summed subwoofers.
• Two channels of 1 input x 4 outputs.
• Configurations are preset at the factory for specific loudspeaker systems.
• Loudspeaker configurations may also download to the unit via EAW MX Loader software.
• Signal processing parameters are not user adjustable - processor is set-and-forget.
Input and output EQ: parametric, 1st order, 2nd order low/high shelving.
• Output processing: HPF/LPF (12/18/24 dB Bessel & BW, 24 dB L-R), polarity, and limiting.
Output delay: 0 to 20 ms.
• Hardware controls: output mutes, power, subwoofer mode (invert, adjacent, off, distant), mono sub, output gain (26 dB, 32 dB, 38 dB, 42 dB).
• Indicators: power, sub mode, input levels, muting, output signal presence / level.
• Computer: RS-232 serial interface.
• Connectors: XLR-F inputs, XLR-M outputs, DB9 RS232.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
EAW MX8700 Coupled Digital Signal Processor Reviews