• Designed to accept four Powersoft K10 Amplifiers
• 1 EAW UX8800
• Custom input panel by Whirlwind, including:
• AES connections with loop through
• Analog connections with loop through
• 19-pin PA-COM connector with loop through
• Dual Ethernet connections
• Custom output panel by Whirlwind, including:
• Neutrik NL4 connections and NL8 connections configured for operation in single, bi-amplified or quad-amplified operation
• 18-inch gooseneck LED lamp by Littlite on back of rack
• Motion Labs power distribution panel
Powercubes' support Powersoft K10 amplifiers. Users may also install K10DSP+AESOP amplifiers, but they must use the UX8800 for all digital signal processing.
Amplifiers are shipped separately for user installation on delivery. Powercubes come in 115 volt and 230 volt versions. EAW engineers optimized each version's electrical power distribution panels to the specific voltage level.
Powercubes are optimized for use with EAW KF740 line array systems and the largest of the EAW subwoofer systems, but Powercubes can also power and control KF760, KF730 or KF720 line array systems.
Powercube purchases entitle the customer to request EAW's Red Certification' training program. Red Certification' status is awarded after a two-day training seminar held at the customer's offices. Red Certification' ensures that all Powercube owners and their staffs are fully trained on using the power and processing available through the Powercube.
Powercubes feature a 10U rack with mounting rails front and back in a shock-absorbing cage to house the power distribution, amplifiers and input and output panels. Electrical power distribution panels include standard, three-phase input connectors and circuit breaker protected outputs configured to support each amplifier compliment.
The ingenious input panels allow for maximum flexibility without switching the connectors. The input panels provide analog connectors with loop through, AES connections with parallel loop-through and an Ethernet loop-through connected to each amp in series.
Likewise, Powercube output panels feature both Neutrik NL4 connectors and NL8 connectors that combine amplifier outputs. This allows for Powercubes to drive KF760s, KF740s, KF730s and/or KF720s without ever rewiring the amp rack.
Powercubes include amenities that make them easy to work with under difficult conditions. Both versions feature a Littlite lamp on the back of each rack for easy patching and configuration in dark areas, and both versions also include courtesy power outlets appropriate to their voltage to power personal electronics or charge wireless devices.
Warranty: five years loudspeaker components; two years electronics.
15 Volt Power Distro
Motion Labs power distribution panel providing:
• Two L21-30 mains connectors (in/out) and one dual Edison outlet on front of rack
• Three 30-amp circuit breakers and one 20-amp circuit breaker
• Three LED power indicators on front of rack (one for each leg of power)
• Four L5-30 outlets and two dual Edison outlets on back of rack (one used for gooseneck lamp)
|New - On Clearance|